telly buzz- pihu in relationship with someone .

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hello guys ,  here is the link of telly buzz

they say that pihu is in re;lation with  another person since one yr so  her  fiance will not marry her. 
there might be  still more darker side of pihu. 

but yesterday  juhi said  my daughter is very good?   seems like even juhi do not know abt pihu .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Then why the hell did she agree for mrg?
she cud have a talk with ram regarding this and ram hasnt forced her for this mrg
yeh ladki ram ko badnaam karke hi chodegi
yup might be juhi is unaware of her behaviuor
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kahi eisa toh nahi by this she want to show that ki jaise sabki khushi ke liye usne Mandeep se shaadi karne ke liye haan kar di ussi tarah Ram ko bhi Juhi se shaadi kar leni chahiye. ๐Ÿ˜•
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

Then why the hell did she agree for mrg?

she cud have a talk with ram regarding this and ram hasnt forced her for this mrg
yeh ladki ram ko badnaam karke hi chodegi
yup might be juhi is unaware of her behaviuor

yup yaar seriously , she will put ram to shame. who knows priya is familiar of the fact about pihu ... pihuis responsible of her state. I suspect.. so 

juhi may or may not know all this.. but rest of the family is not... just to show the family she is the best daughter in the house she agreed to marriage , she found mandeep cute .. lol ๐Ÿ˜†
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

kahi eisa toh nahi by this she want to show that ki jaise sabki khushi ke liye usne Mandeep se shaadi karne ke liye haan kar di ussi tarah Ram ko bhi Juhi se shaadi kar leni chahiye. ๐Ÿ˜•

hosaktha hi,, she agreed so easily that  she will not force ram .. what kind of girl yaar.. 
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seriously yaar itne cute pihu (when she was a kid) why they are making so much character assassination why always in the hindi serials the main protagonists are all useless really this show become nonsense stop this 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm. Another victim of pihu love life. ISS ladki ko seriously pyar ke maayne sikhana padega yaar. But who can ?
Well I m not interested in grown up pihu anyways. End of pihu for me was when amrita left. Iske jaise ladkioyoan ki wajah se ladke ladkiyoan use n throw item samjhte hai. Like sammy bcoz of param huh
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS

lets see whats the reality
ROSHAN73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbalh

hello guys ,  here is the link of telly buzz

they say that pihu is in re;lation with  another person since one yr so  her  fiance will not marry her. 
there might be  still more darker side of pihu. 

but yesterday  juhi said  my daughter is very good?   seems like even juhi do not know abt pihu .

perhaps pihu is in a relationship with juhi...

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ROSHAN73

perhaps pihu is in a relationship with juhi...

may be with her whole family juhi her hubby and her daughter๐Ÿ˜†