Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

A Very Short One Shot!

Hi guys,

Yesterday when Daya Mai read the letter sent by Aman to Raghu, this scene pooped into my head as the first reactions of DM after reading the letter. I burst out laughing thinking about it. Thought I should share it with you guys! Have a look and leave a review! And do tell me whether it makes you laugh or not!

Aman is trying to call Raghu but Raghu does not respond. Why would he respond? Woh toh Antara ke khayaalon mein khoya pada hai! Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. He gulped in fear; Kahin Raghu Bhai mujhe maarne toh nahi aa gaya! He opened the door and his eyes widened. There stood DM glaring at him in anger. She walked in with both her ahdns behind her back. Aman gulped unsure of who this lady is but scared due to her eyes filled with so much kaajal. He feared she might be some chudail or something. "Kya tum Aman ho?", the lady spoke in a calm and controlled tone and yet Aman felt that he was in some danger. He nodded his head. Suddenly, she removed her hands from her back and he noticed that one held a danda in it. She started beating him with it. He covered his head to protect it whiel shouting "Maine Kya Kiya?" As she started beating him, she started mumbling, "Tu ne kya kiya? Yeh tu mere se poochta hai! Teri wajah se mera Raghu mujhse door ho gaya! Kitna mehnat karke use mera Bhakt banaya tha! Woh mereko Bhagwaan manta tha par tu ne mere saare kiye karaaye par paani pher diya!" She continued beating him for a while. After a while, a bit tired from using so much of her energy she took a break from the beating. Aman also sat down with a tired sigh feeling pains in back, legs, hands and places he would not like to mention. Then he looked at her and frowned, "Par maine aisa kya kiya?" DM glared at him, "Agar tu ne Dr. Kaul ko maara nahi hota toh woh Antara Mumbai nahi aati aur agar woh Antara idhar nahi aati toh mera Raghu kabhi uske pyaar meinm padhkar meri baaton ko unsuna nahi karta! Teri wajah se mera Raghu, mera ghulam mujhse door hua hai! Mere khel ka ek keemti pyaada mujhse door hua hai!"

"Kya?", Rasika entered the room in anger. Now don't ask me from where she came from or how did she know that DM was here. She fumed in anger; agar us Kashmiri churi ke baap ko isne nahi maara hota toh woh yahaan aakar mere Raghu ke itne kareeb nahi hoti! She glared at Aman and took out a chappal. She started beating Aman with it while DM joined her with her danda. Poor Aman! He prayed to God to save from these two Chudails! After a while, Dm and Rasika left him and walked away and Aman was left lying with lots of beating in his body. After a while, he prayed to God to keep Raghu safe and save him from the two chudails of his life!

Kaisa laga??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow ana too godd hope raghu finds out the truth
write more
alishamerchant_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bahot achcha laga!!! ispar continue karna to banta hai!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeybees22

wow ana too godd hope raghu finds out the truth

write more

This was just a funny one shot re! I am currently working on the OS you asked for! That is during Mahasangam Raghu saves Antara and comes to know that Dm is behind the kidnapping and wants to kill Simran! He comes to know that DM is just a killer and not a savior as he thinks!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishamerchant

bahot achcha laga!!! ispar continue karna to banta hai!

Oh teri! Never thought of continuing! Just a comic scene which I thought up! Should I write more?
Nichuss thumbnail
this was funny kalpana...bicharaaa
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

this was funny kalpana...bicharaaa

Happy that you found it funny!😃
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kalpana u rocked it yaar. bechara aman.pls right more. this was like. iam not able to control my lough🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. rashika entry was awesome 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
suzi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow...nw dat was funny...really enjoyed reading it...bechara aman lol...kalpana ji...aapka dimag ka tho jawab hi hai...aur likho aur likho...
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i was laughing out loud ...just couldnt control...it was awesome ...waise DM ke dimag me yeh baat aye na aye ...us Rasika k dimag me zaroor Aman ko pitneka khayal Ayega jab use pata chalega abt Dr, Kaul...haha... good one truely hillarious...👏
 Aur haaan us aman ko to maar khana hi chahiye ...itna stupid terrorist maine aaj tak nahi dekhi ...itni ahem  confidential baat letter likh ke Raghu ko deta hai ...height of stupidity man ...