Khelti hai zindagi Ankh Micholi Written Updat 30th September 2013

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Written Update - Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi

Air Date: 30th September 2013

The episode starts with Shruti talking to her Mother about her interview . She ttells her that they wanted night shift so she said no. Sanjay hears it , so she changes her sentence to - At the hospital she said no to night shift

Sanjay tells her that Ami is doing very well with Maths and that she solved formulae very fast.

Next scene shows Shruti alone in kitchen and remembers her husband and also her interview. She is tensed.

Ami comes and asks her if she why she didn't eat food. Shruti says she is not hungry as she ate a lot at her Mom's house. Shruti asks Ami about her Maths exam preparations and Amy says she is prepared and there is one more day so she will revise

In her room Amy is thinking of making chits and copying in the exam. She makes a hidden pocket in dress. Just then Khushbu comes in and sees the chits. Amy makes her promise that she won't tell anyone. Khushbu says that she will not tell from her side but if Mom asks she won't lie

Amy promises that this will be the first and the last time

Next day shruti is paying a bill when the interview call letter falls from her purse. Ami sees it and asks about it. Shruti tells her that she had gone for an interview there. Ami enquires why you has joined Nani's business right?

Shruti explains to her that when kids grow up they should fend for themselves and not give tension to their parents

Sanjay is teaching Maths to Amy. Just then he gets a call and comes to know Shruti has bveen suspended from the hospital.

He is very upset that no one tols him and drags Amy with him to Shruti's Mom's house and confronts her.

Shruti tells him that yes she has been suspended because Amy threw medicine on Mr Goswami.

Sanjay asks her why she didn't tell him he thought he was friend . Didn't he expect to know.? He tells her she will work in his office Shruti gets very angry and says this is not friendship this is charity and she doesn't want charity

Precap: Amy's exam going and she is sweating. Teacher asks her if something is wrong

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot dear for tking up the updt responsiiblity .. wonderfully done 👏👏
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing  I hope Amy don't cheat and if she does she should be punish well that IMO 
misty85 thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update. 😊
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't watch
Thanks for update.😊 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear! :D
Felt bad for Sanjay when Shruti said abt charity :(
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nandini :

thanx for the update. this "cheating in exam " track reminds me of my own inability and lack of courage to cheat in exams when everyone else around me does it so smoothly .. pata nahi kyun, aaj tak nahi hua mujhse ! in fact whenever i have tried to cheat in exams i have got caught my the examiners .. only me and no one else ! i wont be surprised if Ami gets caught red-handed and the others escape without a scratch !