Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Here is the Card and DVD that was sent to Samir.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks to Ashu for helping me every step and being a painful perfectionistπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Eshi for all the discussions and laughter. Was great fun doing this.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowww its brilliant πŸ˜›
Good job!! πŸ‘ 😳
jasmine_khan thumbnail
Wow,  pictures  Samir so cute πŸ˜›
Really good job!!πŸ‘
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohh you posted it ... wow great πŸ˜ƒ
Really Rush all your creations have came out really really well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ seriously... loved them all ... hope SS too likes them πŸ˜ƒ

Since u have made this wonderful post...So.. let me say something here which u never allow me to say otherwise...  U have actually worked so so very hard to make all our plans success to make Samir Sir's birthday gifts upto the mark n those creations have turned out Just too good  πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ ( i am so proud of u for that πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ ) i am really glad n feel lucky that i got to be a part this lovely surprise of yours for our hero πŸ˜ƒ n could help u out whenever possible... though i did trouble u like hell with all my utter nonsense all the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But seriously... had a wonderful wonderful time doing all those badmaashies n kartoots that we have done πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The best part was our terrific conversations n mere aur aapke bhayanak type jokesπŸ˜†... i hope Sammy never comes to know about them 🀣 warna acchi khasi pitayii ho jayegii ... Kahenge bilkul paagal hain yeh dono πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sacchi bahut mazza bhi aaya... yahin nahin baaki saari cheeze karte hue bhi ... aur naani bhi yaad aa gayi kaafi baar πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Specially card banate waqt aapko...woh bhi meri wajah se 🀣 but eventually everything fell in place very well... n gave us such a good time to cherish πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Sorry bhool gayi thi bolana 😳 Thanks to you eshi... For Bardasht-ing RuShu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n Thanks To Rush for making this happen in real  πŸ€—

Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FANTASTIC WORK !
Thanks   a  Lot   for  sharing this with us  Rashmi .
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS Rush πŸ˜ƒ
The card and the DVD are stunning πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks Rush, Ashu and Eshi for making these beautiful creations πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 
Rush we should thank your daughter too for rejecting the first one πŸ˜† Not that it was bad but this one is too beautiful and elegant πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kalpanaR - 10 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
To Rush and all who made it happen πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€— πŸ€—
Indeed a very beautiful card - simple, elegant and sophisticated just like the man himselfπŸ˜ƒ 

DVD cover and its engraving is just awesome. I sincerely wish that Sammy likes it and that all your efforts get paid offπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail

Thank you all for liking the stuff πŸ˜ƒ
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Card and the CD/CD cover. Thanks for sharing RushπŸ€—
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

Ohh you posted it ... wow great πŸ˜ƒ
Really Rush all your creations have came out really really well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ seriously... loved them all ... hope SS too likes them πŸ˜ƒ

Since u have made this wonderful post...So.. let me say something here which u never allow me to say otherwise...  U have actually worked so so very hard to make all our plans success to make Samir Sir's birthday gifts upto the mark n those creations have turned out Just too good  πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ ( i am so proud of u for that πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ ) i am really glad n feel lucky that i got to be a part this lovely surprise of yours for our hero πŸ˜ƒ n could help u out whenever possible... though i did trouble u like hell with all my utter nonsense all the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But seriously... had a wonderful wonderful time doing all those badmaashies n kartoots that we have done πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The best part was our terrific conversations n mere aur aapke bhayanak type jokesπŸ˜†... i hope Sammy never comes to know about them 🀣 warna acchi khasi pitayii ho jayegii ... Kahenge bilkul paagal hain yeh dono πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sacchi bahut mazza bhi aaya... yahin nahin baaki saari cheeze karte hue bhi ... aur naani bhi yaad aa gayi kaafi baar πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Specially card banate waqt aapko...woh bhi meri wajah se 🀣 but eventually everything fell in place very well... n gave us such a good time to cherish πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Sorry bhool gayi thi bolana 😳 Thanks to you eshi... For Bardasht-ing RuShu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n Thanks To Rush for making this happen in real  πŸ€—

thesis likh dalaπŸ˜†

@blue n red - pitayi...desh nikla ho jayega🀣 but we had great fun...itna kabhi nahin hase hongen...i mean we were tensed ...but phir bhi masti nahin band hui...as for pagalpan ka saboot toh de hi diya last mainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hum bhi pagal ho gaye...lalalalalalalalaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre Eshi ke bhi khee khee humne sune...she would laugh more than talk...chalo all good ho gaya.