mISsiNg Report - *Payal*

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
we have several friends who used to visit the forum at least once in a week
the one em worried about is
Payal who come daily at least to drop hi hello but since 1 or 2 weeks she is gone missing
i just hope she is ok !!!
Payal we all miss u and we feel that u r away
come back soon to let us know u r fine !!!!
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YA I HOPE SO I REALLY DONT KNOW HER
BUT IF SHE IS HAVING ANY PROBLEM IN HER PERSONAL LIFE
THAN GOD PLEASE HELP HER
PAYAL IF UR OK THAN PLEASE REPLY RONIT IS MISSING U
ronshaan thumbnail
well mostly she posts on varun's AT or other topics
well hope she comes soon n all is well at her side
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We miss ya Payal hope you come back soon and all is well.
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭😭 Please come back Payal...we all miss you very  much 
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal where are you? Hope all is well
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG guys

I came to the forum to see what was going on and found this!!!!!

I am truly touched for your concern but there is no need. I am fine, extremely tired but fine.

Sorry for NOT visiting for a couple of weeks but the project I was working on had the deadline of 30 Sept and we finished at 11.38pm on 30 Sept😆

In order to meet the deadline I have had worked pretty much 15 hours days for the last 2-3 weeks including weekends so the little time I had when I was not working was spent going home and sleeping!!!!

I am truly sorry for causing you concern. But I will make sure I visit regularly from now on.

So what's happening peps?

Ronit - Hi Sweetie. How are you doing? I am scared to ask but how is your alter ego and my jaan ke duhman ?😆

Vinnie - I hope you are well.

I was expecting to come back and find I had several chapters of the FF to read but I think I have 1 or may be 2? 

Come on yaar itni interesting story ka itna intasaar nahi kiya kaar aate !!!! (God I am out practice of writing Hindi so God only know if I have got it right or not!!!

Sara - No more VMs? You may not believe this but Tum Jo nehi and Sun raha ho I have played repeatedly to wind down for the last few weeks. Now if I could just download the Everything I do VM I would be set!!!!

Julie - How are you doing?

b4Varun - I don't think we have met before. Wellcome to the forum. I don't need to ask who you are a fan of !!!!!

b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal7

<font color="#660066" size="3">OMG guys</font>

<font color="#660066" size="3">I came to the forum to see what was going on and found this!!!!!</font>

</em>

<font color="#660066" size="3">I am truly touched for your concern but there is no need. I am fine, extremely tired but fine.</font>

<font color="#660066" size="3">Sorry for NOT visiting for a couple of weeks but the project I was working on had the deadline of 30 Sept and we finished at 11.38pm on 30 Sept😆</font>

<font color="#660066" size="3">In order to meet the deadline I have had worked pretty much 15 hours days for the last 2-3 weeks includingweekends so the little time I had when I was not working was spent going home and sleeping!!!!</font>

<em><font color="#660066" size="3">I am truly sorry for causing you concern. But I will make sure I visit regularly from now on.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">So what's happening peps?</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">Ronit - Hi Sweetie. How are you doing? I am scared to ask but how is your alter ego and myjaan ke duhman?😆</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">Vinnie -I hope you are well. </font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">I was expecting to come back and find I had several chapters of the FF to read but I think I have 1 or may be 2? </font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">Come on yaar itni interesting story ka itna intasaar nahi kiya kaar aate !!!! (God I am out practice of writing Hindi so God only know if I have got it right or not!!!</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">Sara - No more VMs? Youmay not believe this but Tum Jo nehi and Sun raha ho I have played repeatedly to wind down for the last few weeks.Now if I could just download the Everything I do VM I would be set!!!!</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">Julie - How are you doing?</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">b4Varun - I don't think we have met before. Wellcome to the forum. I don't need to ask who you are a fan of !!!!!</font>

HA PAYAL THANKS N I HAPPY UR FINE
GOD BLESS U FOR UR PROJECT
ronshaan thumbnail
well payal

your jaan ka dushman .. i totally forgot him but re watching to see why we all hate him :)

Okay we were worried about u since we had no news from u at least once come and leave msg just like all other lazies are doing 🤣

any ways em glad u r fine and ufff itnaa kam karti ho kyaa kahun ./.. try to give time for your family. as well... the passing time wont come back so any ways em glad u finished your project

welcome back and em glad to hear from u
and about  vinnie's story let her take her time her health is not that good now a days so better she does it with her time slowly but good :)

if u want to complain why not to julie who keep us waiting for month for one chapter

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ooops missing girl ne to report bhi ker di lol
Hey payal how you doing?  tum or tumhare projects btw tum kab nahi 15-16 hours kaam kerti ho?😆