Sri Bhagavatam Series

aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all
Just a quick head-ups to inform my fellow-mythological lovers about an awesome serial on etvtelugu called Sri Bhagavatam. It does all the avatars of Vishnu, and goes into excellent details for Sri Krishna's avatar. The episodes are uploaded fully daily on youtube. Such a treat.

Even though I dont understand a single word of Telugu. I must say that the visuals are stunning, and the details in which each story is covered is excellent... really reminiscent of the RSSK days. It seems like a true, sincere and devotional interpretation compared to the sensational fictitious drama thats being disguised as mythologicals these days.

I would so appreciate if some Telugu speaking member could translate the 150 + episodes for me ...😈🤗

Have a look here ...

Episode 1
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QzCAbLA7qs&feature=share&list=EL8k7jOYIzefg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by aalochak - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really a Great News!!!!! ⭐️   Thank You 😊. I wish someone upload the Eng Subtitle version of the series on YouTube...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I watch this series on ETV whenever I find the time. 😊 It's pretty good, and like you said it's pretty accurate too! But the actors are not that impressive, lol. 😆 Some of them are misfits while others either overact or underact. Storywise, the series is pretty good.