DOTW - *what made aditiya do sugni's sardakaii?*

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

U know ... i was thinking about the discussion of the week
One quesion came in my mind

what made aditiya do sugni's sardakaii?

seeing his character from the beginning i totally can't understand why Mr aditiya who is the one who is thinking about himself / confused / hates bahdni's ext
why would he do it ??

to save marriage of vikram ?? uff not selling

any one has better reply
batao batao
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
they could make psh a supper hit show if
aditiya doing sugni sardakaii and show his real face
make her life hell NEVER fall in love
and vikram would be the hero to save her from the evil way of aditiya
i think it would more selling !!!

**vinnie as i said new idea for your FF
b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

they could make psh a supper hit show if

aditiya doing sugni sardakaii and show his real face

make her life hell NEVER fall in love

and vikram would be the hero to save her from the evil way of aditiya

i think it would more selling !!!

**vinnie as i said new idea for your FF

HA BEST ANSWER HE YOUNG N IMMATURE BOY LIKE (GIRL SUGNI WHO DONT THINK WITH BOTH MIND N HEART
IT WAS VIKRAM WHO WAS MATURE N GOOD GUY HE ALSO ELDER TO BOTH OF THEM HE HAS SEEN MORE LIFE THAN THEM 😭
ronshaan thumbnail
Since em watching this show from epi 1
I will say Aditiya thakur Who carez Only for HIMSELF
can not fall into ONE PROMISE TO BEHDNI which he haTES allot !! ok even if he saves sugni he could save her and bring her back to HER MOTHER HOME AND TAKE BACK THE MONEY !!

a Man who do not listen to what elders say hardly has any brain
loves amrita allot
angry man !!! self center man !! how can he actually do the sardakaii a thing he hates the most

Ok even he did it how can he fall into the thing that DIVORCE IS CRIME if he comes from DELHI where they are city people now backward people !!!
how come he did not know what wife reva was ... I can simply say - this man is an idiot - if we as family ... every one lives at his place - know what others are - how come aditiya LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS REVA N VIKRAM and does not know what she is !!!???/

so adi doing sugni sardakaii was Not accepted HOW COME HE DOES IT AND STORY MOVES FROM SUGVI TO ADINI !!!

b4uvarun thumbnail

<font color="#000000" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0066ff">Since em watching this show from epi 1 </font>

</div><font color="#0066ff">I will say Aditiya thakur Who carez Only for HIMSELF</font>
<div><font color="#0066ff">can not fall into ONE PROMISE TO BEHDNI which he haTES allot !! ok even if he saves sugni he could save her and bring her back to HER MOTHER HOME AND TAKE BACK THE MONEY !!</font>

<font color="#0066ff">a Man who do not listen to what elders say hardly has any brain </font>

<font color="#0066ff">loves amrita allot</font>

<font color="#0066ff">angry man !!! self center man !! how can he actually do the sardakaii a thing he hates the most</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Ok even he did it how can he fall into the thing that DIVORCE IS CRIME if he comes from DELHI where they are city people now backward people !!!</font>

<font color="#0066ff">how come he did not know what wife reva was ... I can simply say - this man is an idiot - if we as family ... every one lives at his place - know what others are - how come aditiya LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS REVA N VIKRAM and does not know what she is !!!???/</font>

<font color="#0066ff">so adi doing sugni sardakaii was Not accepted HOW COME HE DOES IT AND STORY MOVES FROM SUGVI TO ADINI !!!</font>

</font>

HA RONIT I DONT KNOW WHAT U THINK ABOUT ADITYA N SUGNI BUT FOR ME THEY BOTH R IMMATURE DUFFERS YOUNG PEOPLE JO SIRF BADO KA SAMNE BADI BADI BATE KARTE HAI AUR BAAD MA ROTAA HAI
IN LAST ADITYA SAID TO VIKRAM MAMAJI SUGNI AAPKI HAI VO SAB KUCH BHUL GAYI PAR USKA DIL AAPKE LIYA DADKNA NAHI BHULA (PHELA NAHI PATA THAA ADITYA BABU)
ronshaan thumbnail
well in short aditiya and sugni are the worst jodi on tv ever 
b4uvarun thumbnail

well in short aditiya and sugni are the worst jodi on tv ever

HA RONIT WELL SAID
RONIT DID U KNOW GULKI IS 15/16 YEAR YOUNGER THAN VARUN BADOLA N 10 YEARS TO NANDISH BUT SHE LOOKS GOOD N HOT WITH VARUN BEST JODI ON TELEVISION SUGVI
ronshaan thumbnail
yeah i know it !!! it was not the age that made them look good together it was the chemistry they share !!!
b4uvarun thumbnail

yeah i know it !!! it was not the age that made them look good together it was the chemistry they share !!!

HA RONIT SOME TIME I THINK SUGNI DONE HER SARDHAKAI FOR VIKRAM I MEAN SHE WANT VIKRAM COME N DO HER SARDHAKAI N TAKE HER AWAY BECAUSE SHE LOVE HIM SO MUCH BUT WHEN VIKRAM GIVE MONEY TO ADI FOR SARDHAKAI SHE GET MORE ANGRY WITH VIKRAM
b4uvarun thumbnail
KASH VIKRAM NE SUGNI KI SARDHAKAI KI HOTI TRP GOES HIGHER