deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hii i know everyone saying that rk is a good husband becoz he don't force madhu to become heroine if we take this in other point of view I mean if rk force madhu then she never say yes becoz whenever rk force she doesn't listen to him if he doesn't force her n show her the situation then as a biwi then she defiantly say yes to become heroine!! is that rk plan to put madhu in film industry? what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
No It's not Rk's plan . He loves Madhu And for him Her Wishes / Dreams matter to him the most .He loves her and respects her views .So  dn't think It is RK's Plan . 
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
RK boldly said to Mehul Chopra "Apne matlab ke liye , apne zarurat ke liye main apni biwi ko nahi bechunga" . & come on ! Even after so many days is it too hard to believe that now he loves her very much ? He cares for her a lot ? 😳
So I don't think its his plan . Its just he can't force her against her wish which will make her unhappy .
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 ithna sab kuch karne ka baadh bhi rk par shak ,😒
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dnt think it is RK's plan..he will never force Madhu against her wish
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
RK has clearly said to MC and Bittuji that he will not pressurize Madhu and he is keeping his word. So no after what he said to MC "Main apne matlab ke liye, apni zaroorat ke liye, apni Biwi ko nahin bechunga"  - its obvious he is ready to destroy his career but not force her.

So no. No plan hidden behind his intentions.

If she joins the industry it will be her own decision.
Edited by -Evil-Defiance- - 10 years ago
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nope i dont think it rk plan, even hough he might see a potentale her ion in her. but he knows madu isnt used to this stuff, and only she need to make the decision. 
deepsoul thumbnail
I agree with u all but then why he said in drunk situation that he is seeing one dream of madhu become heroine then he say If superstar say to u n madhu say no! then if ur husband say to u then also she say no so I m thinking to wake up madhu then rk plan this??
deepsoul thumbnail
I don't know why I have strong feeling it is rk plan!! 😭
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uff Ab to mere rk par shaq karna band karo
Drink karke wo sirf koshish kar raha tha
Ki shayad madhu maan jaaye but wen she said no he dropped the idea so wat plan he will make
Its no plan it is clear