extremely happy & kind request

aparichita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi !

I am very happy to see the new forum of Resham Dankh . In Bangladesh Star Channels are band. So this forum is the only way to watch serials. As I am a blind fan of Rahil Azam, this forum is just like blessing of God for me !

But problem is that Zippy video is not openning here, pls pls if kindly     anyone put the download linkage of this episodes ..................I will be highly grateful ..................................

love   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~sowmya~ thumbnail
ya memsaab will try to solve u r problem just pm her yaar
memsaab thumbnail
it is too much for me to upload the video everyday and that too for a daily and that too in different sites. actually I'm only initiating and want somebody else to take over uploading the videos for the show. As some people are not even aware of this serial yet.. I do not want people to miss the first episodes and later when asked there is no first episodes videos in the forum.

I want to upload in only one site, due to time problem with me (I work 10 hours, 3 hours I commute, and get only 3-4 hours sleep on weekdays).. and that my computer is busy most of the time seeding torrents, that slows down uploading videos.

or if you guys know any site from where you can both view online and download, let me know. I do not use much sites except zippyvideos, megaupload, putfile and imageshack and do not know much about other free sites.

~memsaab
paagalhoonmain thumbnail
gr8 memsaab,i mean ur doing gr8 by collecting them 4 every1 who misses,well i can help in writing updates if u want,for 2-3 weeks,till im here. 😛
memsaab thumbnail
I guess we can have the updates... thinking for people who would be joining us soon...

I can always help with uploading videos but would like somebody else do it regularly...
EkDesi thumbnail
Hi,

I can upload the video for you on some other site like Badongo or youtube. You can email the video to me. Let me know.
tunna thumbnail
can give updates..
no ideas abt videos.. just know nobi n newkidontheblock for video updates... but i guess both r on vacation rit now...
paagalhoonmain thumbnail
i dun hav a tv tuner so i cant help abt uploading,i hope sum1 is here who can do it regularly 😛
EkDesi thumbnail
Hi,

I don't get Indian channels on my tv & I don't know how to record & convert them. But I can surely try to upload them to different sites. I have no idea what is tv tuner. I thought you folks convert the files to some windows media file format & they can be uploaded ? Either way I can help with uploading.
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Iam also a blink love wid Rahil Azam!! he;'s mah hero...