jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys, after a long time felt like writing something. I came up with this idea, which is entirely not mine. Credit goes to- Jab We Met, but with loads of changes in the plot. Let me know if you like it or not and would like to read it further.
Please don't expect regular updates, cause due to my busy schedule i'll only be able to update when time permits. Let me know if you're ok with it.

STRANGERS

He blinked his eyes to adjust his vision, but the sight in front oh him remained the same.

A girl- tall, pure white complexion in a pink salwar kameez was running from the opposite direction towards his bike.

" What the...!" he slowed his bike to a complete halt, coming to a careful stop just a few centimetres away from the girl.

"Thank God" He saw her mouth those words.

"Thank God!" the cry escaped from her lips involuntarily by a sheer delight of seeing a vehicle pull to a halt at this deserted place. At last, she was not alone. At last someone else was in the same place as her. Finally someone who might be able to help her and maybe even get her somewhere safe.

Someone- a man, she realized as the person stepped down from his bike and started taking steps towards her.

INDEX

Chapter 1

Chapter 2
Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice start
looking forward to read more
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

nice start

looking forward to read more

Thnx
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi...after a long time...nice..but when will u update that married for one year wala abhiya ff...plzz...
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Hi...after a long time...nice..but when will u update that married for one year wala abhiya ff...plzz...

Hi thanks
Yar i won't be updating that one. I have already disclosed the story to many. I was not sure earlier whether or nt i'll be able to complete that story due to my busy life so on request of a few ppl i'd let them knw the entire plot
tara.singhania thumbnail
Lovely yaar...looking forward for the updates...thanks for the PM..

dreamyjennice thumbnail

Originally posted by: jack-12

Hi thanks
Yar i won't be updating that one. I have already disclosed the story to many. I was not sure earlier whether or nt i'll be able to complete that story due to my busy life so on request of a few ppl i'd let them knw the entire plot

plz poz pm me also...I have been waiting like crazy...u kniw na how ibread ur each and every ff...plz olz pm me also...I will go crazy otherwise...olz its a request 😭
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tara.singhania

Lovely yaar...looking forward for the updates...thanks for the PM..

😃Thnx
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

plz poz pm me also...I have been waiting like crazy...u kniw na how ibread ur each and every ff...plz olz pm me also...I will go crazy otherwise...olz its a request 😭

I can pm u the plot cause i wnt be able to continue the story on forum
dreamyjennice thumbnail

Originally posted by: jack-12

I can pm u the plot cause i wnt be able to continue the story on forum

fine plz do that