Khelti hai zindagi Aankh micholi :Written Update - 27th Sept 2013

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Shruti enters Sanjay's office where he has made a plan of action to teach Ami. Shruti is impressed. She tells Sanjay that the only way to teach Ami is through singing and tries to put tune to equations. Sanjay promotes her from Hunterwali to Superwoman๐Ÿ˜† Shruti says this is motherhood but saysshe is not able to help Ami as she herself is scared of math **Poor Ami.. So it is genetics at play here๐Ÿ˜†**

Ami decides to study a bit otherwise people will be suspicious that she passed without studying. Everyone stunned. Khushbu gives her statistics: 'If children who generally don't study, start doing so, then their brains starts giving off steam'. She tries to distract Ami and Ami complains..  As soon as everyone moves on, Ami takes out the guide and starts copying answers from that.

Sanjay with lawyer who tells him some cases can take even 15 years to resolve and nothing is in their hands. The lawyer tells Sanjay that he feels Sanjay is getting too concerned in Shruti's matters but Sanjay says he is helping a woman who is all alone. 

Next day, Ami goes to her friends in class and tells them her fear about failing in maths. The others tell her only people who study get scared. A friend asks her whether she has prepared and Ami says she tried studying the previous day but the girl says she is talking about preparing chits. The kids tell her the best ways of copying and how to manage chits  so that it is easy to copy but without being caught, e.g wear double socks and keep chit in between, extra pockets๐Ÿ˜• **These kids are super smart.. If only they applied their brains to studies**  They console her that they will make her a copy expert like themselves

Nani asks Satheesh for money to pay the delivery guy.  He says he does not have enough Shruti reaches and pays the entire amount. Nani and his wife look displeased on seeing him move away from the responsibility and he says anyway Shruti is getting the profit from nani's pizza work. Shruti realises that her mother is not earning much from her pizza place and so tells that she will find other work

Ami reaches Sanjay's office saying she wants to give him another chance. She starts her cheating studies by writing the equation he is teaching on her palm. Sanjay doesn't realise and is impressed when she repeats what he taught. Ami flatters him on his achievement. Bhavana comes to visit and Sanjay and Ami wear dark glasses and say they both have conjunctivitis and scare her away ๐Ÿ˜†    

Shruti is at an interview and the lady says she is overqualified and will definitely offer her the job. Problem is that it is night shift. Shruti decides not to take the job.

Sanjay is at Shruthi's house and praises Ami. Khushbu feels there is something fishy. Sanjay wonders why Shruti has not reached yet and Ami lies that she has late shift. Shruti enters and Sanjay hears her telling her mother on the phone that she didn't take the job as it was night shift work

Preap: Khushbu sees the chits that Ami has made and asks whether she is planning to copy the math formulae. Ami panics   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU dear! :D
Liked the subtle moments shown in today's epi. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BullsEye777 thumbnail
^ I know Swetha. This serial has to be watched to understand the emotions which the stellar cast beautifully brings out. There are so many little and subtle nuances that if someone sits to write, will takes ages but still not do justice
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

^ I know Swetha. This serial has to be watched to understand the emotions which the stellar cast beautifully brings out. There are so many little and subtle nuances that if someone sits to write, will takes ages but still not do justice

^ Agree with u dear. 

I jst have one grudge ... and that is ..  so much parts of this storyline has an uncanny similarity with NBT1 storyline. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I nvr expected this from Sonal ma'm. ๐Ÿ˜ก Nvr thought that her writing will be reduced to copying / recycling her previous written storylines. ๐Ÿ˜ก
BullsEye777 thumbnail
^Good thing for me then that I didn't follow NBT. I came to know about the show very late and so never bothered. But from the overall sketch I have about the show, you are right, even the basic theme of single woman, 2 children, etc are the same
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Agree with u dear. 

I jst have one grudge ... and that is ..  so much parts of this storyline has an uncanny similarity with NBT1 storyline. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I nvr expected this from Sonal ma'm. ๐Ÿ˜ก Nvr thought that her writing will be reduced to copying / recycling her previous written storylines. ๐Ÿ˜ก

haha.. everyone who has seen NBT is complaining the same...๐Ÿ˜† well for me it's a good substitute of NBT ... bu I'll miss Kunaksha.  Still our jaan is here to make us happy. ๐Ÿ˜‰