Frequent Posters

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
aww...Thanks Tania he looks nice and cute
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oye tanu thnx a bunch darling!!!!!!!! he looks soooooooooooooo cute in his specs.. imean... i use lenses... feel like wearing specs again!!! 😆
Nishtha thumbnail
but i guess his eye site are seriously weak cause.. its does'nt look like that he wearing'em just for serial.. he looks quite comfortable in them!!! don't u all think!!! Edited by nishtha - 17 years ago
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

but i guess his eye site are seriously weak cause.. its does'nt look like that he wearing'em just for serial.. he looks quite comfortable in them!!! don't u all think!!!

yea nish he looks comfortable in them n looks so cool at the same time..this is definitely one of his best looks so far i hope if they show his next janam we'll get to see him in grey lens like pulkit then im sure he'll look even more hotter

Edited by _TANIA_ - 17 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TANIA_

yea nish he looks comfortable in them n looks so cool at the same time..this is definitely one of his best looks so far i hope if they show his next janam we'll get to see him in grey lens like pulkit then im sure he'll look even more hotter

ya with lense on he'll look hot!! just like UR PULKIE!!! babes!! 😃

but u know what i saw his movie Shukriya there he looks lot mature than he really is!!! have u seen the movie???

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

ya with lense on he'll look hot!! just like UR PULKIE!!! babes!! 😃

but u know what i saw his movie Shukriya there he looks lot mature than he really is!!! have u seen the movie???

yea i know nish he looks really mature in it i've seen songs n trailors of the movie n he looks much more younger n cuter now rite...well i read that he was to act in dus imagine him dancin to dus bahane like abhi did wudnt that be hot nish😉

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TANIA_

yea i know nish he looks really mature in it i've seen songs n trailors of the movie n he looks much more younger n cuter now rite...well i read that he was to act in dus imagine him dancin to dus bahane like abhi did wudnt that be hot nish😉

no it was'nt this Dus it was some other which got shelved... well i have shukriya movie cd with me thnx to my FRND...Gaurav!!!😳

Nishtha thumbnail
            ~~Contest~~
please all the members of this club suggest some!!
nice hip hop SLOGAN for our!! club!! 😉 Edited by nishtha - 17 years ago
FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i m definately in.... 😳 😳
neil ne mardaala 😳
Nishtha thumbnail
chal gud for u!!! cause he killed all of us!! by the way .. should we name this Club..Ghost busters or Evil Spirits!! or haunted Club of Neil!!! cause we all r dead ryte!!! 😆