Gauhar's sense of style

mansimat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I saw her few pics.. she dresses really well... nice styles.. nice clothes.. those which suit her body n face.. She is really stylish..

I am talking about her sense of dressing outside of BB by the way. Saw pics. BB house also she is good.. but can't be as stylish as in award functions, public appearances, etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail

She wear simple clothes which suits her body type best.

For awards i think you require thousands of rupees to buy a dress they are really expensive and you cannot wear any type of dress
Edited by LadyDabangg - 10 years ago
mansimat thumbnail
Just see some pics of her on internet.. or see in her AT too.. You will get better idea about what i am talking about...

I didn't understand your last line.. I have no idea how much her clothes cost coz that depends on which brands she buys...

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

She wear simple clothes which suits her body type best.

For awards i think you require thousands of rupees to buy a dress they are really expensive and you cannot wear any type of dress

M.F.E.O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but she does not seem to be having good dressing sense inside bigg boss show .not sure if its to hog attention and footage ๐Ÿ˜†outta bigg boss ,i have seen her dressed well specially in saris but about her in bigg boss ,the less said ,the better..๐Ÿ˜†

i don't get even yesterday what was she wearing .it more looked like as she covered her body with her dupataa in this way she looked stylish๐Ÿ˜† .. Also,and the tops she wears during night i find them raunchy enough๐Ÿ˜† .. straps of her tops are too slim that they themselves would be scared of breaking anytime if gauher stretches her top a tad down๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .awesomeness. - 10 years ago
mansimat thumbnail
@ bold - LOL you are too funny

I like her sense of style overall.

Originally posted by: .awesomeness.

but she does not seem to be having good dressing sense inside bigg boss show .not sure if its to hog attention and footage ๐Ÿ˜†outta bigg boss ,i have seen her dressed well specially in saris but about her in bigg boss ,the less said ,the better..๐Ÿ˜†

i don't get even yesterday what was she wearing .it more looked like as she covered her body with her dupataa in this way she looked stylish๐Ÿ˜† .. Also,and the tops she wears during night i find them raunchy .. straps of her tops are too slim that they themselves would be scared of breaking anytime if gauher jumps loudly๐Ÿ˜†

-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .awesomeness.

i don't get even yesterday what was she wearing .it more looked like as she covered her body with her dupataa in this way she looked stylish๐Ÿ˜† .. Also,and the tops she wears during night i find them raunchy .. straps of her tops are too slim that they themselves would be scared of breaking anytime if gauher jumps loudly๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold : It also have the chances of breaking if Kushal massages her neck again! ๐Ÿ˜†
M.F.E.O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Subah-

@Bold : It also have the chances of breaking if Kushal massages her neck again! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
and her tops are raunchy enough to excite kushal to give her massage even though she does not feel to take it..๐Ÿ˜†
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Award Function ? Has she received any award for anything ? @- /

Is she really that famous and successful? ---i remember her wicked laugh when Pratysha said she is popular -----/

mansimat thumbnail
I dunno man! I am not her follower.. I just saw few pics n she looked like she was posing in some award functions.. I don't think she has won anything.. even the location being an award function is my guess ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

Is she really that famous and successful? ---i remember her wicked laugh when Pratysha said she is popular -----/

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

Clearly thats a Joke ... I would laugh at that too ๐Ÿ˜†