Killed essence of BALH

suwas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
For me the main reason I liked BALH was not Raya like majority of people but how realistic the show was. With this current leap that is the amin thing which is missing.
Last couple of days its bothering me even more. 

Someone rich like Ram Kapoor doesn't have a nurse 24/7 with his dying critical wife? Pari accidently notices Priya being sick?

The wedding is happening because some one very dear close person is dying but the whole family is behavior has no sign of it. This should have been a very emotional event but everyone including daadi. Krishnaji,neha, vik, kids are in party mood. 

How long is Pihu's invitation card?...with all the name in it...since Juhi made it it should have...Pihu's padaadi, daadi, nana, nani,sidchachu,Rishabhchachu, chaachi,bua,mamaji,Neha, Vikram, Pari Myra,Khush,rahul, Ridhima, Sammy with Kaddydi & new salaji(Ridhima's huby), Gopal kaka...all of them have important place in her life along with Juhi & her daughter...poor invitees.

Why would Ram marry his daughter off to Canadato a family he doesn't really know?Won't he look for someone in Mumbai so that Pihu stays close to her family? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One nurse was der in pink dress who was running
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwas

For me the main reason I liked BALH was not Raya like majority of people but how realistic the show was. With this current leap that is the amin thing which is missing.

Someone rich like Ram Kapoor doesn't have a nurse 24/7 with his dying critical wife? Pari accidently notices Priya being sick?

The wedding is happening because some one very dear close person is dying but the whole family is behavior has no sign of it. This should have been a very emotional event but everyone including daadi. Krishnaji,neha, vik, kids are in party mood.

How long is Pihu's invitation card?...with all the name in it...since Juhi made it it should have...Pihu's padaadi, daadi, nana, nani,sidchachu,Rishabhchachu, chaachi,bua,mamaji,Neha, Vikram, Pari Myra,Khush,rahul, Ridhima, Sammy with Kaddydi & new salaji(Ridhima's huby), Gopal kaka...all of them have important place in her life along with Juhi & her daughter...poor invitees.

Why would Ram marry his daughter off to Canadato a family he doesn't really know?Won't he look for someone in Mumbai so that Pihu stays close to her family?

Exactly...But

I read in another thread it do happen like that if your close one is dying u have to get married as he or she need to assist your wedding before he or she dies... Lol.
N I read that too may b ram is going to find out the background of the boy or is the boy himself perfect for his daughter 2 3 days before the wedding... Thats y he n juhi r going for a dinner in the same restaurant as his daughter n fiance..N That's y he is not with his wife who is there for few days only stated by the doctor... Lol
Moreover priya is like this for 7 years so it really dont make any difference to anyone if she is dying or rather that's y they all r busy preparing for wedding to b done fast instead of sitting n mouning about her departure... Seriously...

They r all taking us viewers as fools..
Edited by simlavidhi - 10 years ago
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwas

Someone rich like Ram Kapoor doesn't have a nurse 24/7 with his dying critical wife? Pari accidently notices Priya being sick? Nurse  is very  much there

The wedding is happening because some one very dear close person is dying but the whole family is behavior has no sign of it. This should have been a very emotional event but everyone including daadi. Krishnaji,neha, vik, kids are in party mood. They all want to see Priya  happy. Pihu's marriage, Priya's  bidaai, and Ram Juhi marriage,  is  only to make the comatose patient happy . All look like jokers, totally lost

How long is Pihu's invitation card?...with all the name in it...since Juhi made it it should have...Pihu's padaadi, daadi, nana, nani,sidchachu,Rishabhchachu, chaachi,bua,mamaji,Neha, Vikram, Pari Myra,Khush,rahul, Ridhima, Sammy with Kaddydi & new salaji(Ridhima's huby), Gopal kaka...all of them have important place in her life along with Juhi & her daughter...poor
invitees.
You missed Bhansi kaka, He needs to get priority on the card because  he was  Ram's caretaker.Without Bhansi kaka no Ram  no Pihu

Well said.
Edited by vm2002 - 10 years ago