SaraswatiChandra Written Update-26th September,2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with Kumud standing at the gate looking at it, Saras makes her promise that she won't shed a single tear and always stay happy. Kumud replies that I'll stay happy if you find someone else, he tells that he won't lie to her. He suggests her to rejoin her school. She nods then she suggest him to back to his dad and he shakes his head. Kumud complains that she's agreeing to everything he's saying and he's not even listening to one thing she wants from him. Saras replies that he has to leave. Tadap tadap ke is playing in bg both turn in opposite direction, Saras tell her to take care of herself. Both want to go back to eachother, they turn and run but before they can hug they stop themselves, kusum comes to take her away. Kumud asks Saras where he'll go from here, kusum tells him to take care. Saras in reply asks her to take care of my-stops and changes her words to take care of Kumud.
Scene shifts to VC and everyone, he tells everyone not to tell Kumud about anything. They show Kumud and Kusum coming. Scene shifts back to him, Gunn tells him that she'll come to know about this eventually then she'll feel bad that we hid this from her. VC replies that I'll tell her at that time, I know nothing is right there I failed to give her happiness atleast I can stop myself from giving her my worries. They show Kumud listening to everything.
Saras is driving the car and stops it abruptly, he gets out and stands there thinking about his moments with Kumud.
Scene shifts to Kumud, she runs away from the door before anyone can see, kusum follows her. She asks Kumud how did this happen, their dad never said anything about this what can we do now and where will we go if not our home. Kumud hugs Kusum. She then sees Pramad coming in, she's shocked to find him there. He asks for forgiveness, both Kusum and Kumud get shocked. (Wow what a fast service, faster than pizza delivery :P) He tells her that after she left I realized how Kalika ditched him. Kumud tells him that I told you Kalika a lot of times and you never believed me, how can I believe you now. He answers her that even I can't believe she was stealing from me instead of helping me. Kumud gets shocked and asks him how he knows everything. Pramad tells her that Naveen told him everything, he tells her that she only wanted his money and he rejected the person who wanted him only. He falls on his knees and begs her to forgive him, he recalls every injustice he did with her including disrespecting her parents so starts to leave to say sorry to them but she stops him and tells him there is no need for it. Pramad asks her to stay by his side, he tells her that he's waiting for her in his car says sorry again and leaves. Kusum asks Kumud what is all this, Kumud replies that I don't know what this is May be it's because she went to that mandir.

Alakh tells Buddhidhan to file a report in police against Pramad, Buddhidhan and SD both are shocked. SD asks her is she out of her mind, Alakh defends herself saying what he did today was inhuman, Kumud won't be able to forget anything and what about your son he's probably drinking somewhere right now. Buddhidhan tries to make her understand that elections are near and this might ruin their reputation. She tells him we're lucky that Kumud is not complaining, Buddhidhan praises Kumud that she's thoughtful she'd never do anything to jeopardize his career. Everyone leaves the room. Saras comes back, SD asks him whether he dropped them safely and asks him why he's late, he tells her that he was doing some work. He wants to tell them that he won't stay here anymore before he can continue he gets interrupted by the door bell. Kumud is back with Kusum, SD is very happy to see her back in house, she asks her how she came back, Pramad tells her that I brought her back. Saras is shocked and hurt.

At night, Saras is asking Kumud why she came back, he answers her that he brought her back. Saras is mad at her and tells her he told her to leave, she's being unfair to herself and leaves. Kumud wants to tell him everything but she stops herself.

Pramad comes in the room, Kumud stops him at the doorstep, she gives him blanket and pillows and tells him she came back as the daughter-in-law not as his wife, she can't forget what happened. She wants to test him and his promise to her and I can't stay with you in one room because my self respect is more than anything. She closes the door on his face. She talks to herself that till now you saw the weak Kumud but from now on you'll see a strong Kumud who came back with you.

Precap: Saras is asking Kusum why Kumud came back (and my video stopped here so I don't know what else happens in the precap)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^ Thanks much for the WU dear! :D