Very difficult task ....

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
    Hi friends... I am back😲 yup I can say that to an extent...😛 And what an episode to comeback with 😆 certain things are for sure...even after trying her level best bhabo failed to create an impact like sandys food.😳 suraj found that she made the food within seconds 😉 poor bhabo and her efforts😆  staying out of forum and making roti like sandy 😳 avoiding DRAGGY SCENES & Khabab mein haddi wala scenes (saw a spoiler segment😡😆) in DABH 😕shutting meena,s mouth dethroning DABH from top of TRP chart ⭐️ are very difficult tasks to do😲.🤣                                                                                                                                                                                               Few questions for my clarification... Sorry I know I should ask these in help desk thread... But still using this... how many days exactly has passed after Surya,s SSM entry?😕  Will they ever reveal meena,s baby swap🤔                                                                                                                           PS: posting this using mobile so forgive any possible alignment issues...😊                                                             Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
PP with dabhily
welcome back shobhana🤗
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back Shobhana.

Regarding days passed, I did not bother to keep track of it as DABH calendar is different from ours and at mercy of CVs...if they want to tighten the script and save their #1 position, they will end the 15 days by one or two episodes.  OR if they had planned to drag it, they may take it to another 2 months.
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bharathi ka if they close this fifteen days stuff within one or two episodes it will deco look very odd... This track was introduced to show some change or I can say for getting bhabo,s approval according to Surat,s viswas. But by. Looking at the present situation and the way sandy going it will take 15 years to convince bhabo ( though sAndy may succeed in her mission of getting back to rm bhabo would still be unhappy)... And lot of nonsense dragging with Chavi and co... Omg... It will be better if the cv,s concentrate on the main plot rather than focussing much on social messages and side tracks... Social messages are good but. Dragging things is not good. The worst of all is baby swap dragging...                                                                                                       @ all Thanku so much for the warm. Welcome...😛Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome back soapu.🤗

from changing costumes-today is day 4😆

loved bhabo today but precap no comments😒

usually dils will imitate their saas here wt a ulta🤣
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There is no real meaning left in this separation track as the CVs took it the other way.  Instead of making Bhabho realize the value of SurYa and repent for her behavior towards Sandhya, they have made SurYa or even Sandhya to repent for this separation.
Also, Sandhya is very obsessed with Suraj's vishwas and the 15 days limit.  She instead of believing and behaving like Suraj (just do your duty) has resorted to making blunders and seeking Bhabho's attention.  Bhabho has also responded but there is no real progress in her thought process towards IPS dream.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
welcome back shobhana ..
i don't know how many days passed but looks like forever and really fed up with vej drama
Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont know. Its just my guess
1-Independence day
2-Raksha bandhan
3-bhaboo arrival to SSM
4-Teej
5-Suraj & Vikram conversation
6-Today(lady's finger scene)
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dropped by to say welcome back shobi 🤗missed you a lot...

Anikarocks is right...it should be the 6th day...
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shobhi, a warm welcome 🤗. 
Sindu is right that it has been 4 days according to DABH calender...but it has been 4 weeks according to our calendar...let us see how many more REAL weeks it takes for CV's to prove that Bhabho was right and Suraj was wrong...when in fact Bhabho was wrong and Suraj was right...
Edited by timepass - 10 years ago