Navya

Soumya Seth to play the lead in the upcoming Yeh Hai Aashiqui

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Soumya Seth to play the lead in the upcoming episode of bindass Yeh Hai Aashiqui

Soumya Seth to play the lead in the upcoming episode of bindass Yeh Hai Aashiqui

~The new show brings to the fore the age old issue of inter-caste relationships in their next episode~

Popular television star Soumya Seth will soon be seen in an upcoming episode on bindass' latest television show, Yeh Hai Aashiqui'. The show that features touching real life love stories will relay the tale of a couple immensely in love with each other, but separated by their caste. The actress will be seen essaying the role of the female protagonist, Sara, who falls in love with Prabal, against their families' wishes. The role of the male protagonist will be played by actor Karan Sharma.

In the upcoming episode, Soumya Seth, who is best known for her previous character of Navyaand Aradhana in hit TV series will be seen playing the role a young Muslim girl. With this, the actress is trying something different from any other roles she has played in the past, given her characters of a demure and traditional Indian girl in her previous shows.

Talking about her role, Soumya says "When I first read the script, my instant reaction was wow'. The story was very well written and post narration, I could easily visualize my character Sara. Although initially I was bit reluctant on doing an episodic, but the character was so strong that I just could not refuse. Since the time Yeh Hai Aashiqui has launched personally I completely fell in love with the show. I love the way extraordinary love stories are narrated and today being a part of this show, gives me immense pleasure."

Along with Soumya and Karan Sharma as the lead couple on the episode, television and Bollywood actor Vikrant Massey, will be seen taking the viewers through entire story as the host of the show.

Do not miss Yeh Hai Aashiqui at 7pm on 29th September, 2013 only on bindass

Edited by rashvin - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u noe kya they were speculations abt vrinda dawda being a part of d show...pata nhi wat kind of a  ccharacter will she be essaying..😕
Cheenu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excited to watch her on my tv screen after long time