PRIYANKA SOLANKI...Contest Winner Really? NF Get a life!

sona_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nautanki Films sould really get a life and stop reeling in the impression that AUDIENCES are fools😑

Priyanka is a model/actress from Mumbai. She was not picked up from the Contest where 1000's of Girls actually sent out their resume, Videos etc but she formally AUDITIONED for the show.

Publicity stunt karna toh kuch aur karte...Pathetic🀒

An aution Video of the so called Contest Winner...There are more on YT

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu-xZL1Gek4[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Well...yes now WHY WOULDN'T nautanki think that the majority of its  audience consists of fools??? They showed the male lead of their show emotionally and psychologically abuse the female lead day in day out for 99.9% of the duration of the show and what was the feedback they were getting???

That there were 1000s of the show's fans out there who thought that what they were showing between rishbala was love!!!πŸ˜• Because there would be eyelocks and "hum hai deewane" blaring in the background!!πŸ˜† Because the male lead is ALWAYS the hero...no matter what his actions are...πŸ˜†

If they think the audience will buy bull like that ...then yeh lie toh chota sa, nana sa bullwa hai!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 10 years ago
NF should not have done it! Poor fans actually took time from this busy life and sent their resumes etc? When I recently applied for a job. had to take time for writing a resume, had to skip my college class to go give the interview and all, and few in the last including me weren't selected b/c they already got enough employees and didn't need more ! Felt so bad wasting my time and skipping my class for it. Wonder how those fans sending their  resumes and what not must have felt especially here when it was just a publicity stunt by NF, and not an actual audition! πŸ˜•
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is this forum going to be active again? 😲 oh wow... πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot.. 🀣
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When the Channel can do jhol jhal for their Channel Buoyyy.. Why can't the PH? πŸ€”
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CuteChic-

When the Channel can do jhol jhal for their Channel Buoyyy.. Why can't the PH? πŸ€”

Sid I love u be 🀣
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ya dey can do nething...πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Kyun? Cheating is only allowed for Channel BWOUYs?πŸ€”πŸ€£

And I am amused to see how the "SAME" phangurls who called RK's abuse as ABUSE, were calling CHANNEL BWOUY's ABUSE as LOUUUπŸ˜›πŸ€£  *tsk* *tsk*

EDIT

I watched this video. It is basically one of the upcoming scenes of MEIEJ where this girl complaints to her mom about Madhu having more screenspace in the film. So what is wrong? Even if this girl is a model, she might have applied for the actress' role in the show and would have bagged the role too. How are you too sure that NF did cheating? What if they didn't like any audition video the NORMAL girls sent them?πŸ˜•
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Siddhi baby u deserve a BADA WAALA HUGπŸ€—πŸ€—
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

Siddhi baby u deserve a BADA WAALA HUGπŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes, for speaking the TRUTHπŸ˜›