zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
for Shlok women are Ehsaan faramosh  means ungrateful
and their vocabulary consists of just 2 words
thankyou and sorry and they have no wajood (existence) without men.
and girls have never ending excuses and are like chameleons but their niyat (intentions)are never clean.

Okay ji so his thesis are based on his encounter with this Mystery woman.
the way he misses her and wants her to be close to him..shows he must have loved her immensely at some time one stage..and then she left him for good...
so he made eshaan on her by loving her and she didnt pay by sticking with him so this word ehsaanfaramosh is designated to womenkind...nice logical conclusion made by Shlok ji...i mean typical mard always think superior of themselves

while women have  just two word vacoubulary..shlok has just 2 actions..either manhandle the girl or snub them before they say something...Women have no wajod without men...but mister superman why do you need that girl for your wajood...arent you self established already financially, physically and emotionaly..why you need that chameleon creature to make your life full...

okay girls top the university in "excuses" examination paper...they are perfect...but are you not also making excuses to be near Astha all the time...keeping her late nights at office...calling her at your home...and taking her to Kohlapur on some excuse or the other...( bol akkdu ?)

Acha ji ab Niyaat ki bari...
janab see rain scene and tell me whose Niyaat was going berserk...
who came forward to hug her with his eyes.
and pulls her hand in sleep...niyat kharab ho to hands idhar udhar batakte hai.

Finally as per spoilers he will realise his attraction towards Astha when locked in one room...will he get attracted by her beauty or her behaviour he experienced till now...well he isnt impressed with whatever work/behave she has done till now. so what is left is BEAUTY..so he will be physically drawn towards her. right ?

then why blame womenkind when you yourself is a typical mard Mr.Shlok Agnihotri...sundar ladki dekhi nahi ke bas halchal shuru ho gaye...
now dont make another excuse that she is different from all others...😉
all men are alike 😛 😆

Edited by zzoombie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Yep h will experince diffrent motion h never felt
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zzoombie

for Shlok women are Ehsaan faramosh  means ungrateful
and their vocabulary consists of just 2 words
thankyou and sorry and they have no wajood (existance) without men.
and girls have never ending excuses and are like chameleons but their niyat (intentions)are never clean.

Okay ji so his thesis are based on his encounter with this Mystery womean.
the way he misses her and wants her to be close to him..shows he must have loved her immensely at some time one stage..and then she left him for good...
so he made eshaan on her by loving her and she didnt pay by sticking with him so this word ehsaanfaramosh is designated to womenkind...nice logical conclusion made by Shlok ji...i mean typical mard always think superior of themselves

while women have  just two word vacoubulary..shlok has just 2 actions..either manhandle the girl or snub them before they say something...Women have no wajod without men...but mister superman why do you need that girl for your wajood...arent you self established already financially, physically and emotionaly..why you need that chameleon creature to make your life full...

okay girls top the university in "excuses" examination paper...they are perfect...but are you not also making excuses to be near Astha all the time...keeping her late nights at office...calling her at your home...and taking her to Kohlapur on some excuse or the other...( bol akkdu ?)

Acha ji ab Niyaat ki bari...
janab see rain scene and tell me whose Niyaat was going berserk...
who came forward to hug her with his eyes.
and pulls her hand in sleep...niyat kharab ho to hands idhar udhar batakte hai.

Finally as per spoilers he will realise his attraction towards Astha when locked in one room...will he get attracted by her beauty or her behaviour he experienced till now...well he isnt impressed with whatever work/behave she has done till now. so what is left is BEAUTY..so he will be physically drawn towards her. right ?

then why blame womenkind when you yourself is a typical mard Mr.Shlok Agnihotri...sundar ladki dekhi nahi ke bas halchal shuru ho gaye...
all men are alike 😛 😆

I love your post, the Niyaat part made me laugh 😆
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great one...
Let us see shlok babu ki niyat aur kitni badalti hai...
zzoombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soniaman

Great one...
Let us see shlok babu ki niyat aur kitni badalti hai...

Hopefully Soon  😉 and to what extend...lol
i cant wait 😃
zzoombie thumbnail
@ rbb1
lol i just find it funny the way Shlok keeps showcasing his knowledge about women
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zzoombie

@ rbb1
lol i just find it funny the way Shlok keeps showcasing his knowledge about women

I know right the way Shlok and his mum think about women I am thinking seriously women are not like that. His mum really annoys me, I do not like her attitude.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anju I always enjoy reading your posts because you always hit the right spot. 👍🏼

loved this part :) 
why blame womenkind when you yourself is a typical mard Mr.Shlok Agnihotri...sundar ladki dekhi nahi ke bas halchal shuru ho gaye...
all men are alike 😛
😆

yep he would probably come with this kind of excuse
sachi
all men are alike 😆
zzoombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

Anju I always enjoy reading your posts because you always hit the right spot. 👍🏼

loved this part :) 
why blame womenkind when you yourself is a typical mard Mr.Shlok Agnihotri...sundar ladki dekhi nahi ke bas halchal shuru ho gaye...
all men are alike 😛
😆

yep he would probably come with this kind of excuse
sachi
all men are alike 😆

Haha thanks Dua
that what i can make out about your name ...
and Shlok is already behaving like a typical guy
teasing poor Astha for fun/revenge
and did u see his eyes wandering while talking to guard today
he was watching her in side mirror
isnt this a typical guys trait
bhai tu apna kaam kar aur seedhe office ja
idhar udhar kya dekh raha hai 😃 😆

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post I think shlok heart broker in the future he will change
Take time to see that