Saraswatichandra - Written Update - 23 September - Tu Muskura!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›
And aaj kya dil garden garden!! Gosh!! He smiled!! The muskurahat!! The naughty satisfaction in that smile of having done something bad to who was equally bad...of having taught the game player a lesson! Ah!! Not only Kumiii but we too were totally zappeD!!!!!! 

So the scene starts with Kumud making ladoos in the kitchen and Sarasbaba walking in...Kumud asks sweetly whether he wants something...and he says water..she is about to give him but he takes it himself...He looks sideways at her and understands she is preoccupied..and asks her what is the matter (OWww...The way he reads her face...and asks is just too much!!)😳
She says she is is not comfortable with the idea of PP aka Piyakkad Pati Pramad's money with her, but Sarasbaba assures her that she should not feel guilty as it was not her idea in the first place..and that may be since money and PPP have now been separated...may be Kalieeeka will not find the PPP so attractive and leave him!! Kumu kumari is in a mahaan mood and so she says that she genuinely wants Kaleeeka to settle and forget about this false relation πŸ₯± (Saras gazes her with love and pride in his eyes! Hey Bhagu!!!) 

He tells her that she will leave and starts helping her in making ladoos!! 
Kumud looks at Sarasbaba making ladoos and says she is sorry on behalf of her badimaa...and that she could not tell her family how much Saras being so much help to her and had he not been there,,,she would have been broken!!
Saras looks at her understanding the pain..and he tells her that even if Kalllika leaves and PPP doesnot absolve himself then she would have to fulfill her promise...Kumi is in her dreamworld it seems as she says that after Kalleeeka PPP is bound to give their marriage a chance (This is the same Kumud, who refused to see Saras's face because he had rejected her without seeing her face!! Imagine she is trying to settle for a man who would accept the marriage if a the maid leaves him...!!! What a change!!)
Kumud goes on to say that may be after that Saras can also get on with his life!! Saras looks at her shocked...and breaks the laddooo that he was making...It was  a heartshaped LadoooπŸ’” Kumud cries seeing this!!😭 

Kaleeka is going mad thinking that  Kumud is going to get me married, and Saras is blackmailing me and that she  will show both of them by bringing their reality infront of everyone. Pramad comes and sees Kalika. Kumud asks are you ready, they are waiting for you. She says you will definitely understand what I m doing is for your's good. Kalika rambles an grumbles and issues dire warnings saying that  you will also understand what game you are playing and how you will have to pay for it. Kumud asks Pramad to come with them. Pramad looks on. (UFf Kumud...dont start this mahan woman act!! You have a right to be down and dirty with this woman! It is pathetic to see you as a doormat !!) 

Kumud brings Kalika infront of the groom's family. (Buddhidhan family hosts the guests for their maid?? Clap clap clap🀒) Kalika brings tea for them. Pramad's mum praises Kalika. Kalika offers tea to the groom and makes it fall on him. The guy gets up and she says sorry, I will take you to the washroom. Saras says you wait here, I will take Vikas. Pramad's mum says let Kalika go, they will have a talk. Kalika looks at Kumud and smiles. Kumud is tensed. Kalika brings the guy to the room and closes the door. She shows him the way to the washroom. She takes out a daruuu ki bottle and smiles like a vixen🀒. Vikas sees her with wine and is shocked. She says don't you drink, I drink wine twice in a day. She says will you have it, drink it for my sake. The guy says I don't drink. Kumud tries to hear them. 
Kalika insists and makes the guy drink. He coughs and Kalika smiles. Saras and Kumud are waiting outside the door. The guy says I like your way, you made me drink this Sherbat...and goes gaga over Kaleeeka🀒. 
Saras and Kumud are watching it..and Saras seems to be biting his lips..and then breaks into a full fledged smile and laughs  He laughs and leaves and Kumud knows that it was Saras who replaced the Daaru with Sherbat!! She is happy that Saras smiled after so so many days (IT was like an oasis in the desert!! Dil garden garden seeing him smile!! !! Lord what a smile!! ) 
 The guy comes out. Kumud asks is everything ok. The guy says yes and leaves. Kalika warns Kumud not to come in her way, as she does not know her. She taunts Kumud. Saras hears them talking. Kumud says whatever, try to understand that you are playing the game, I m doing my duty, I will save my marriage, and you won't be able to do anything. Kalika says marriage? Its a show piece. She says Pramad and I are together, no one could separate us. Kalika says remember, I won't go from here and Pramad's life. Saras gets mad..he stalks towards them and tells Kaleeka to shut up. He comes to her and says how dare you talk like this with Kumud, if we did not have guests, I would have made you touch Kumud's feet and say sorry.

Pramad's mum calls Kalika and she leaves. The guy's dad asks the guy whats his decision. Vikas says I like Kalika. Murakh Das and everyone are happy except Pramad. Budhidhan hugs the guy's dad. Saras says can we keep the engagement today. Murakh Das says today? Saras says everything is done, even the rings are ready. Vikas's dad says Kalika's ring should be from our side. Saras manages the situation and Kalika gets tensed. The servants bring the sweets. Murakh Das thanks Saras. Kumud says how will the engagement happen, I will make Kalika ready for the engagement, give us some time. Kumud takes Kalika with her.

In Ratnanagri... Chandrika asks Kumari to have milk. Danny knocks the door. Vidyachatur asks him why did he come again. Danny gives the tablet and drops. Vidyachatur scolds Danny and says you guys have hurt us a lot, and this petty things can't make us forget that. Hey bhagu!! Poor Danny!!

In here Kaleeka torture is going on as she taunts Kumud saying you had a relation with Saraswatichandra, you should be ashamed. Kumud says enough, you can't take my place. Kumud says Pramad is no one to you. Kalika says I know what I m for him and what he is for me. Kumud says this relation has no base and will end soon. Kalika says your marriage will be on rocks if I tell everyone your truth. Kumud asks what. Kalika says you better know about it. Pramad's mum asks Kumud is Kalika ready. Kumud says think about yourself Kalika. You have your whole life which can be made better get ready and come down. Kumud leaves. Kalika says I had the right on this room before Kumud came and I won't leave from here under any circumstances. She goes on a mad spree throwing clothes and ornaments  with anger. Pramad's mum keeps looking for her. Pramad's mum shouts Kalika and everyone asks what happened to Kalika. Kumud and everyone come to see Kalika. Kumud reads Kalika'as letter that she does not want to marry and hence she is leaving this house. Pramad says see she left, now you all got peace. He gets angry and leaves. Vikas's parents  say if the girl did not want to marry then why did you call us, we got insulted. Murakh Das apologizes to them. Kumud looks at Saras.

Precap:
Saras is telling KumudKumari that we have got problems Kalika knows I m Saraswatichandra, don't know what she will do now.

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me FIRST πŸ₯³  
Aap aa gayyi... Aur aapke WU ne hamare poore din ko garden garden kar diya πŸ˜³

Btw, PPP aaj Piyyakkad Pakau Pramad se Piyakkad Pati Pramad kaise ho gaya? Was it because we barely had to tolerate him for two seconds, in the episode? πŸ˜›

Also I have to second you, echo you: Lord, what a smile! GR/Saras, you beautiful man β˜ΊοΈ

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdiotViewer

Me FIRST πŸ₯³  

Aap aa gayyi... Aur aapke WU ne hamare poore din ko garden garden kar diya πŸ˜³

Btw, PPP aaj Piyyakkad Pakau Pramad se Piyakkad Pati Pramad kaise ho gaya? Was it because we barely had to tolerate him for two seconds, in the episode? πŸ˜›

Also I have to second you, echo you: Lord, what a smile! GR/Saras, you beautiful man β˜ΊοΈ

Defintely because of that...He hardly had time to pakao our mind today..With Kaleeeka on the front band wagon...he had taken the back seat!!
But goli maro usko!! I am still on the smile!!  I somehow couldn ot upload the pics...But that scene brought such refreshness! Took away all the tantrumy torture away from my mindπŸ˜ƒ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Srush! πŸ€—

Sorry, Like button is giving problems right now. πŸ˜” Will Like ur post later ...
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Defintely because of that...He hardly had time to pakao our mind today..With Kaleeeka on the front band wagon...he had taken the back seat!!
But goli maro usko!! I am still on the smile!!  I somehow couldn ot upload the pics...But that scene brought such refreshness! Took away all the tantrumy torture away from my mindπŸ˜ƒ

Par hamari kismat Srushti πŸ˜­... Kalika bhag gayyi kal se Pakau Pramad ko hi jhelna padega... At least Kalika has spice, Pramad neend ki goli hai so one-dimensional he is. But chaddho usse...! 

Hayye the smile, the way he was trying to hold it back, then the way he turned and walked off, so 'free' of Kumud at that moment (if you get my drift - "hum nahi, tum")... So childlike, so pure... GR abso killed it! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Kudo's to the new director too, he's off to an impressive start! πŸ‘
Edited by IdiotViewer - 10 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
Mein bhi aagayee...Ek gift ke saathπŸ˜‰

The smile 
After sooo manyyy days, he's smiling and I don't care about anything else😳

Thank you so much for the WU, Srush!! 
I'm so glad that you got to do the WU yesterdayπŸ€—
Surish thumbnail
-Srushti- thumbnail
Azuuu!!! *hugs* 
Kya kahu yaar!!! It is picture perfect!! After SO So SO many days!! His one smile just lifted such a big burden from our hearts!! The way he smiled..that shy and naughty smile!! On seeing Kaleeeka's fate and Kumud's astonishment on that...as if patting himself on his good work!! The old Saras...the guy who had freed his heart for Kumud...the guy who had again learnt to love and has learnt to lose😭 O God!! I cant even talk about it without being emotional!!

Thanks a bunch for the pics re!! My browser wont just catch image...Dont know why!!
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank Yous πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Fine  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ