Mahabharat Written Update 23rd September 2013 Bhishma-Parashuram Fight

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Vashudevaya Namahah!

Namaste Forumwasis. I am Koeli, pyar se mujhe sab appy bulate hai. And I am your Regular Monday Written Updater . This is the first time I am going WU for any mythological show and I hope I met upto your expectations.

The episode started with Naam Karan of the three new borns.

Satyabati feed them honey one by one while the pandit's did the tilak. Ambika's son was named Dritarastra because everything was stagment before he was born. People were waiting for him to be born. Ambika's son was named Pandu. Pandu means who has a white aura around him. The pandit said in order to brighten the whole world his name is kept as pandu. Satyavati gave away 3 villages and 100 cows as gurudakshina.

Bhishma brought the dasi's child cradling in his arms. He declared that the naam karan vishi is still incomplete as the child in his arms was yet to be named. Satyavati was upset due to this act of bhishma. Bhisham reminded satyavati that the child was not only of a worker but that of her own son Vyasdev. He further declared that the child will grow up along with the other two prince.

Satyabati refused to take the baby in her arms. But bhishma forcefully let her hold the child. His naamkaran was done. Guru Kripacharya declared that dritarastra was born with a ruling luck and Pandu with patience and for them to rule a kingdon they would need education. He child was name Vidhur as he would be one of the most educated only in shastra but also have immense gyan on ruling an empire.

Very one cheered for their princes.

Amba reached hastinapur in the midest shocking everyone specially satyavati. Amba declared that she wasnot there to receive dyan but to ask bhishma what would be like to embrace, their marriage or his death? She presented before Parashuram's weapon and one of his ornament which everyone recongnized.

Satyavati asked amba to join their family instead of creating fights to which amba challenged satyavati what she has given to her sisters? Widowed? Niyog? And Abnormal childen? She said she did not want anything from them except bhishma's downfall.

Lord Krishna's sheekh.

He said future thy name is fight. If someone doesnot get desired result from his present he/she tries to fulfill it in his/her future. They start preparing for the same. But life neither stays in past nor in future. Life is meant to be lived in present. But we either think about our past or we start thinking about our further forgetting that our life is to live for present and life moves on. If we try to think that we cannot see our futher and with that if we start leading our life with patience and strength and then welcome our future then our life will become happier.

Bhishma reached where parashuram called him and asked him to fight him. He also said if bhishma took the route of dharma then he will never loss the battle. Parashuram stopped him from taking his blessings. Parashuram accused him for a crime. Parashuram said he believes bhishma but not amba. So he would like him to fight and prove that he was right always.

Bhishma converted Parashuram's fire balls into flower petals.  Then while bhishma was taking parashuram's blessings, his guru punched him hard. Both of them fell in the water and parashuram continued to punch him. But bhishma did not fight back. When parashuran took him out of the water and asked why bhishma was not fighting with him, he said he will not box with his gurudev. Parashuram reminded him that he was his guru and that as a shishaya he was supposed to do what his gurudev states.

Bhishma broke the tree trunk into piece ,which parashuram aimed towards bhishma, with his arm.

Precap

Parashuram and Bhishma ivoked their divyastra during their fight and Maa Ganga, prayed to lord shiva to stop them.

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update๐Ÿ˜Š. the fight was really good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think the woman sleeping may have been Gandhari? all the lights going dark, etc
Koeli thumbnail
^ probably yes.. not sure... what name did she take while shouting.. i didnot get it properly.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Appy.
The fight between Bhishma & Parashuram was good. More will come tomm.
Mahadev appearing was shown well in precap. 
Ganga's answers to Satyawati were good. One valued personal happiness & other was more interested in materialistic happiness.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Episode Was Too Good. (:
paras99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great ep ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i have watched old MB too..despite what some ppl say new Mahabharat is a visual treat..and acting and dialoges are very good..and i like Bhishma..great going..
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the part when Bhishma brought in baby Vidur and gave him equal status as his brothers! very right of him to do that!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Didn't like the fact that they showed all the babies born on the same day. Weren't they supposed to be have age difference in them ? Don't like that they are changing the facts or what is written in MB. Why change the story like this ?

Am really liking the actor playing Bheesma. Liked the Bheesma-Parashura fight.. Very well done.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For the Update