uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

DISTANCE MATTERS

Hey friends,am back with an os, first thought of an SS with this, but finally i convinced myself to OS, as i have to complete my pending SS. So here goes the story.

Mohan Kundra and Shamser Malik, who were the two icons of business and also best friends from childhood, decided their childrens to get married, Though both RK and Madhu, who were initially not intersted in this proposal, made up their mind to go according to their parents wish. For the sake of their parents. they got married. Since RK was in residential school and for college he stayed in hostel at an city outside mumbai, madhu and RK are not familiar to each other. Madhu had the hope that one day her prince charming will come and take her away from her parents and also RK believed that his marriage would be love marriage.And now that they thought their dream would always remain as a dream. But fate made a play at both of them and that it is what the story is about.

Two months passed by, madhu became closer with every one in Kundra family exept RK, for outsiders they may be pati-patni, but they are just roomates, who share the same room. RK is the right synonym of the word  work-alcoholic. And at times,he use to stay at office at times for completion of  urgent work, so at that time, madhu used to get company from little aryan, who was the only son of Karan -Priya, RK's brother and bhabi. Priya was more than like a sister to madhu, she was the one who convinced madhu to change her decision, as madhu thought to return back to her mom house, after one week of their marriage.

As usual routine, RK got up @ 7 in the morning with the tea served by radha, who asked him the regular question " How long will you be like this, you should not depend on your mom for everything, even after getting married" He simply smiled and replied " I may or may not get married, but you will still remain as my mom, and there is no change in that, right?" He got ready for his work and got down to dining table for breakfast, where he met madhu, who wished him " Good morning" He simply nodded his head and got into his mobile, checking his mails.The main reason is to avoid madhu, actually. Madhu, who served him breakfast, ran upstairs to the cry of aryan, who was just 3 years old.

RK left for the work and madhu's daily routine was to spend her entire time with little aryan. RK, who came back to mansion, to get his file that contains the document to be submitted for the meeting to be held on the evening. Madhu, whos was bathing little aryan, kept the door unlocked and she simply kept the washroom door open and was playing with aryan who was in bath tub. RK , was in such a hurry to go back to his office, came to his room and fled it open, and the next open he was simply paralyzed seeing the scene before him.

Madhu in her bathrobe, playing with aryan, but she didn't notice RK presence, there, so RK hid himself behind the cupboard and kept watching. Madhu came out and dried herslef and aryan and they both got dressed up and they both were playing, when priya called them down, madhu took aryan in her arms and went down. RK phone rang and he came back to reality and found madhu is not there. He hit his head and told " Wo Madhu, you don't know what power you have on me" .He took the file and went back to his office. And due to meeting RK was little late to home on that day, madhu who thought that RK stayed at office for work, was on bed pampering aryan, who slept on her lap. RK seeing this, just cleared his throat to make madhu realise his presence. Madhu hurried to the couch, where laid her night dress, she picked up that and smiled sheepishly at RK and kept it back at wardrobe.He simply stood there watching her, and then he went to take a hot shower, after which he laid on the couh, where madhu got into the blanket with little aryan, eyeing RK. Both closed their eyes and let their heart speak out.

Madhu speaks out

Madhu closed her eye remebering from the day 1, when they got married, though both were not interested in each other at the beginning, didn't let the truth out to anyone. RK being gentleman, asked madhu to take and bed, whereas he rested on his couch. She have found him many times, staring at her, but when she turns her head towards him, he'll just tuan and remain silent, as if nothing have happened. And one day, when RK called radha, madhu was helping radha in kitchen, she asked madhu to go and check out him, when she came back to room, she was stunned seeing RK half - naked, he was just in his towel and was searching something in wardrobe. Madhu wanted to touch his wet body and feel his hardness,and she moved a little, and was jereked on his voice " You ? What are you doin here, i just called ma, its fine,i will search myself" and he rushed back to washroom with some clothes, after some time he came down fully-dressed. Madhu, use to steal glances of RK the whole time, when he is at home, when he greets everyone in the home, when he spends time with his dadi, who pays a visit to them once in a year, RK like a small kid, run to his dadi, give her a hug and kiss and then use to say the day's happenings to her. She simply thought, how can he still act as a 5 year old kid.How she want to cajole him, when he was messed up with his work, by helping him, to get out of the stress.

RK speaks out

RK started at the same point, from the day when they get married, they were not like the normal couple, who use to speak in phone ofr hours, after thei engagement. Ofcourse, engagement was the place where they meet each other, and he find madhu beautiful, though he had a confusion, that all girls, who have a beautiful face doesn't have a beautiful heart, but later when he witnessed madhu's pure love and affection to every one in his family, he started to like her. She slowly gained her place in his heart. And the day, when he find madhu in bathrobe, how he wished to rip out that bathrobe, and how he wished to have her in his arms. And most times, when he wakes up at morning, seeing madhu sleeping like a small child with hair messed up all over her face, he just want to move the hair tendrils back to their place, and want to caress her face and kiss her cheeks. How he wish to cuddle with her in the bed leaving the couch, where he use to sleep alone.

Both went to sleep with the other one in their thoughts, and they got up in the morning without knowing what game, fate has yet to play with them. Priya, being the main tool by destiny, in the play of rishbala life, came to Rishbala room with knock on the door, madhu opens the door and greeted her, but Priya remained silent with a sad face, saying that they were called down. Rishbala reached the dining table, where Mohan Kundra announced that RK has to attend the company's meeting that has been planned at Delhi. RK face frowned hearing this, and he asked  " But Pa, Karan has to attend meetings that are held outside Mumbai na" Mohan cut him off saying, Karan have to attend his sister-in-law marriage, so this time rk has to take the place.

In office, RK was not able to concentrate on any works, he felt very uncomfortabe with his dad's decision. He thought " IF am at home, atleast I can see her from a distance, but how come, i can stay for a week time,without even seeing her.He decided to talk to karan, and went to his room. After hearing his complaint, karan patted on his shoulder "So, my brother, you started to feel for madhu?" Rk felt little uncomfortablw with this question and continued "So, whats the problem,  i have fallen for my biwi, i find nothing wrong with it, so find me a solution for this." Saying this he went back to his room.

Karan called Priya and informed about this, and were happy at the result of their first step. Priya replied that "Til now, madhu didn't speak out, so lets wait for her" But madhu didn't talked anything. A week passed by and now RK ws getting ready with his luggage to start to Delhi. Karan,and priya took madhu with them to drop RK at airport. Rishbala were in the back seat.  They both remained silent stealing glances. The separation of one week made a effect in both their hearts, but madhu don't know how to react, so she remained silent. RK self thought " Atleast, now i'll open up my heart to you biwi, if you feel te same effect with me, i feel good, if not, i will not compel you, i can wait for you for my life-time."

Karan stopped the car near a shop saying that Priya needs to purchase some items in the shop and karan was attneding a call in a little distance, as there is plenty of time before boarding, RK waited patiently. He want to hold madhu's hand and take her along with him, but he cannot. He blammed fate for playing game with him. Karan and Priya returned and they headed to airport, when they are about to reach, they were held up in the traffic and so waited, there. RK took this chance, as karan and priya got out of the car, to find out teh reason for the traffic. RK, came near madhu, held her arms, and looked into her doe shaped eyes, in whihc he want to drown himself, he said " Take care until i come back, i will miss you" Saying this he pecked on her cheeks and went back to his place where he was seated before, the traffic was cleared and they reached airport. Madhu was wondering whether it was happeining in real or she's having a dream.

The guy, due to whom she had many sleepless nights, came near her, held her hand and pecked her. She was in shocked state, so she didn't wave back to RK who entered the boarding area waiting for a bye from his biwi. It took time f.or madhu to realise, that it was all happening in real. Karan, Priya and Madhu started back to mansion. Madhu lovingly caressed the place where RK sat. Karan and Priya shook their hands in victory.

Friends, i find its going little big, so will put the finishing part in next update, sorry for making you wait till that. So, now tel me, how did you find the story going until now. Waiting for your likes and comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome os
Update next soon
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 awesome update dear👏
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome os dear..pls continue soon and thanx for pm
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice one:) waiting to see how they confess and consummate☺️
Vinona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Uma 😊 I really liked the concept! 👍🏼
"Distance Matters" the perfect name for this OS! 😛
Continue soon! 😳
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TOO GOOD !!
A PERFECTLY WRITTEN OS..
WAITING FOR THEIR CONFESSION AFTER A WEEK LONG SEPARATION...
UPDATE SOON...
Vinona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kg15

TOO GOOD !!
A PERFECTLY WRITTEN OS..
WAITING FOR THEIR CONFESSION AFTER A WEEK LONG SEPARATION...
UPDATE SOON...

Hey nice signature!
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super awsome os
Cnt sn n pm meEdited by zina.92 - 10 years ago
sani9226 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb os waiting for their confession