Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

I am exactly like that too.

same here πŸ˜›

*Anjali* thumbnail
I used to be the biggest introvert in the world when I was younger...I wouldn't talk at school, although I was a complete chatterbox at home. So I guess around strangers i was uncomfortable.

However now I'm much, much, much more talkative outside...both with friends and strangers...I guess it's a gradual change that occurred as I got older and more mature.

Personally, I like hanging out with both types of people...quiet and talkative.   Sometimes you're just plain tired and being in the company of someone who is nice and calm and quiet can be peaceful, but at other times you want to have lively comapny and prefer a more gregarious companion.

btw mysti...who are those people in your siggy?? 😊
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Anjali*

btw mysti...who are those people in your siggy?? 😊

Kaysar Ridha and James Rhine from Big Brother 7. 😊

Lady In Pink thumbnail
As many know, I am belong to the people of the second category, ie, talkative πŸ˜†

Honestly i get along with anyone and everyone, doesnt matter how talkative or shy...shy people have often told me that my bubbly nature has helped them open up towards me, and talkative people are usually friendly..so its usually a blast being with chatterboxes like me....we never run short of things to talk about πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

[quote=mist]
I think I am a compulsive extrovert. πŸ˜ƒ   Uncomfortable silences kill me and I am the first to blabber!!
[/quote]
Same here πŸ˜›
I never have trouble in striking up a conversation..and I cant stand silence...i always have something or the other to blabber about...if all else fails, i just say in a loud voice"Why are we so quiet.?πŸ˜ƒ"

Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Depends on mood. No matter how funny and charming one is, sometimes people aound him/her just wants one to shut the heck up! I don't care if it is Robin Williams!
I like being around talkative people only for a finite amount of time...and that is when they are conversing about interesting topics and making sense!
I absolutely hate it when people describe their laundry rituals, hernia surgeries or travel ordeals.
The art of catching onto sublte hints that the conversation is getting boring and fruitless-and sometimes quite frankly tasteless - unfortunately is a lost one!

πŸ˜† well said.
contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m very outgoing. i like to just talk with anyone. n usually like outgoing people myself but sometimes i like quite people i guess. so both
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

I like being around talkative people only for a finite amount of time...and that is when they are conversing about interesting topics and making sense!
I absolutely hate it when people describe their laundry rituals, hernia surgeries or travel ordeals.
The art of catching onto sublte hints that the conversation is getting boring and fruitless-and sometimes quite frankly tasteless - unfortunately is a lost one!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The only people I know whow are surrounded with their Hernia or other medical problems are the very old generation. Anytime I come across, Nanis or dadis, conversation always turn to their digestive system. "I went to the bathroom. I didn't go to the bathroom. I was constipated, but now I took Prune juice, so I am okay. " It's funny sometimes. Recently I went to New york and my friend's grandma told me past one week of her digestive system historyπŸ˜† 

sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dazlingflower

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The only people I know whow are surrounded with their Hernia or other medical problems are the very old generation. Anytime I come across, Nanis or dadis, conversation always turn to their digestive system. "I went to the bathroom. I didn't go to the bathroom. I was constipated, but now I took Prune juice, so I am okay. " It's funny sometimes. Recently I went to New york and my friend's grandma told me past one week of her digestive system historyπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you guys are funny!!!
MNMS thumbnail
Anyways... i think that people in digestive problem need a listening since it is very painful as my mom suffers from it too... sorry, but it is not funny for me

Originally posted by: Mrs.Eishu.SRK

so its usually a blast being with chatterboxes like me....we never run short of things to talk about   

Are u talking abt people like me πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Anyways... i think that people in digestive problem need a listening since it is very painful as my mom suffers from it too... sorry, but it is not funny for me

Are u talking abt people like me πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Oh sorry Maryam about your Mother. I was actually referring to older group like in their late 70's and 80s and even in 90s. You are right in young age, if you do have digestive problems....it's a serious issue.