Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: leena04

Preview 2
ohh my my lagta haiPriya ne dhamaka kar hi diya I fell she worn the short dress then only Ram's face fall down lol ab aayega maza plz post next soon waiting...

hehe kya pata priya ki jagah archana ajay😉
let see

update on the way 😳
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting
waiting
waiting
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: .pia_12.

waiting
waiting
waiting

wait will be over soon 😊
shavii thumbnail
small sneak peak nevik ki shaadi aur kuch gadbad hogaya too😆
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

Preview 2
ohh my my lagta haiPriya ne dhamaka kar hi diya I fell she worn the short dress then only Ram's face fall down lol ab aayega maza plz post next soon waiting...

hehe dekte hain she wears or not😆 ya phir it may be archuuu😉
shavii thumbnail
sorry guys i shd have updated an hour before but kya karoon last day of the year to as usual late hogayi ðŸ˜† due to personal reason so finally to update

guys i know this update will not upto be state 😕 because i cdnt make it ... but hope to see comment but next part total raya culous😉 pakkaa just bear with it

and also wish all an happpy new yeaaar 2014🤗  have an nice time kya pata hum jab agle year mein milenge(which is just in few hours😳 ) mein totall raya raya raya ki hi updates deti rahoon😆 for u guyss this update spl to aluu baby😳 and sandy mummy 😆 and one more spl person called chill pc😆  and also few new members who have started to comment for u alll😳
sorry guys if u feel it was too dragging

sorry for mistakes and grammars😊

guys any one want pm and who is not in my buddy list do add me 😊

Part 28

The sunrises ram turns around and sees priya who was seeing it and realizes she loves such things..  as she was enjoying seeing it...  in thing he hear her murmuring of I wished I go to beach in early morning and stand there to see the sun rise the first ray of day... Ram smiles thinking tom u will see priya...  and pretend to sleep back as priya turns and seeing mehendi smiles and goes to bath... few minutes later she enter wearing her bathrobe as she forgotten to take her dress and sees ram drinking his coffee  and humming tune of tu cheez badi hain mast mast too priya throw pillow over him and he was like kya kar rahi hoo she says don't u dare ram kapoor I won't spare u... he says oh really jaaneman avoo na don't spare me I am waiting and winks she says u.. when her  bathrobe ki robe toda deela hojata hain (shadyd ram ko dekkar iska character deela hogaya hoga hahaa)

he says omg I am liking u , u r looking like an fresh fruit jaaneman(pura open line marna iise kehte hain hehe) and wink.. priya hold herself and cover more and says tuje mein dekloongi.. he says oye jaanu dek to rahi hoo har roz she says u and throws one more pillow and goes taking her dress.. he ask kya pehen wali ho sari she turns asking aapko koi problem he says nahi nahi and smiles.. Thinking of an idea... he think subh to shaadi but I will make sure eve mein..  priya comes out ready and says she is going to help neha and ask him to get ready soon and not to be lazy mein neha ke paas jarhai hoon yaad rakna to get ready don't behave like an lazy bum today is wedding not next year.. he was like what...

he says lazy mein nahi tum hoo she says oh yaar dikta hain and point him out who was still in shorts and tee she was turning when ram was about to say the bell rang it was none other than vikram who was in shorts holding his sherwani and having an bag hold with mouth aand other hand having shoes and all other stuff and priya giggles seeing him on opening the door and says yahan housekeeping keliye baad mein anaa.. vikram was like ahmamam mein... managing it priya giggles and says javo javoo mens are like men mein jarahi hoon achha hua neha kicked u out varna abshagun hota and goes happily vikram sees ram who was also laughing on his state and vikram throwing things in bed  eh says kya yaar ram.. pehle priya is making fun of me upar se u too laughing ... He says ok kya huaa. Still controlling his laughter... he says yaar neha she chased me out as she want her space... ram says shaadi ek baad usually hubby get chased out yahan shaadi se pehle bhiii .. vikram says raam don't make fun already neha had made fun ... he says okok chalo chalo ..

priya enter asking neha..  R u ready.. she says kahan priya... woo meri beautician has not yet come to I don't know how I am going to manage spl with this lehenga style sari... itna heavy and my hairstyle... priya says relax.. I got an idea... she ask kya... she says neha pehle don't get panic... as neha was really in panic state... she smile saying wait... u r problem is sari hairstyle and make up right? She says haaan.. priya says very simple... She says give me 15 minutes ok and please be sure u have ur eyes closed and follow my instruction and she nodes first she refuses although due to tension but later agrees.

15 min later priya says neha open ur eyes... neha was like ok and open her eyes and get shocked she was just like ye meine hi hoon kyaaa? Priya says haaan tum hi ho baba she turns to priya.. Priya show me ur hand do u got any magic. mathlab... I am looking so pretty I never knew I can look soo beautiful.. Priya says relax neha... ye to bus. she says what buss yaa I mean u ... When the beautician enters saying madam jii sorry woo and stops and ask madam jiii aap ready hogaye.. meri ane ki todi dere kya hua u got ready ab mera kya kaaam.. neha says kuch nahi javoo ye sab meri dost ka kamal hain jo taaiyar karne keliye aap jaise log gandoon lagadete hain usne sirf 15 min mein kardiyaaa.. bekaar mein mujse u were supposed to take 5000 javo ab nahi doongi.. Beautician ka face fall hojatha hain... priya says neha jaane doo ab we r getting late and says beautician ji hum aapki jaroorat nahi hain and haan learn to be punctual varna aise na hoo kaaam hi na ho.. she says how rude.. neha says because u r late... javo ab she ask mera paise neha was like kiskeliye javoo varna mein meri bodyguards ko bulavoongi and chase them out .. she thanks priya and ask how she could do such thing when priya says because I did an extra course while I was studying soo I was also doing an part time job in beauty parlor soo ye sab ata hain muje... she says wow yaar.. thank u ssoo much .. she say koi baat nahi chalo we r getting late  neha says thank u so much priya and says chalo..

This is the wedding venue which was situated in beach and adding flavor of romance.

Neha walked down the lane along with priya and ram walked with vikram on coming raya gave neha and vikram varmala and they put the varmala respectably exchange way and vikram was really funny that he bend down imd and ram was like kya kar rahi hoo he says shaadi ofcourse haina baby neha says soo sweet.. Pictures were clicked.. then they head towards the mandap... they taken the set and chanting was started... raya were standing behind and priya rem her wedding and sees ram and ram too... at an moment priya smile fade away but smiled not making the sadness coming out of her face, ram realized it and understood what priya must be thinking... he says in his mind don't worry priya once we get along uske baad hum donon shaadi karlenge with all joy... the gadhbandhan was tied by priya and while getting up priya was about to fall ram hold her .

raya throws flower over nevik who was going around the holy fire. With all happiness...   when the wedding was going on... Dil ki dhadkan behti jaye... Balh tune played when ram turned to priya and lost in her beauty. Finally vikram put sindoor and mangalsutr tie around her neck and pandit say aap donon aaj se hubby wife hoo.. nevik were finally one and happily married... raya congrats them... photos were started to click... enters miss trisla wearing an party wear gown with 8 in high heels walking in seducing manner and get clashed with ram and ram helps her from falling and ask r u fine she says of course janee man and moves her finger on his face and goes.. and hugs vikram saying congrats vikki... and seeing her neha ka face toda awkward hojata hain... as she even kisses vikram in cheek in friendly manner and neha... was fuming ... and pinches vikram hand he says dost hain.. she thinks kaise kaise dost hain.. trishla ask kya hua baby? He says kuch nahi u dint kiss her she is feeling bad. she says ohh and kisses neha who rubs her cheeks and says omg.. meri makeup.. she says sorry... and priya give tissue to wipe the dark red lipstick and neha wiping and says vikram turn and wipes.. trishla was like sorryyy when ram says no problem.. hojata hain... she says soo sweet..

priya ka bhi gussa ajata hain and comes and stand next to ram and says haan haan sweet hoga na akir hubby meri jo hain and hold his hand and ram realizing it smiles getting idea... trishla oh soo sweet.. and photographer says photo she says ofcourse and stand inbetween nevik but neha says excuse me and move her toward her side and she get next to vikram and says abhi perfect hain and photographer says say cheeezz they do and after it trishla says u r very lucky neha... she say I know.. ram vikram sees each other and smiles.. of their jealous wife looks.. when ram says are aapne kana kaya btw aapne aaj hi aye kya she sys haa I just land today wo I had shoot na... waise kane mein kya spl hain? Priya says fully vegetarian hain .. I am sure u wont like it so paas mein ek hotel hain wahan achhi non veg milta hain waha jayiye don't worry wahan ka manager ram ka dost hain aapko muft ka bacha hua kana dedega.. she was like whaaat... 

ram says nothing along with vikram together neha and priya sees each other... when ram says are don't worry priya mazaak kar rahi hain ayiye I will take u to dinning place... when priya says she has eyes and brain she will go and find it by herself and also handle herself haina.. misss.. she says trishla... ram says kitna cute name hain.. priya says oh really and stamp his feet.. but realize it was not ram feet but just mat. She frowns and ram giggles.. trishla says mein abhi ayi seeing someone  excuse me.. priya says achha hua chali gayi kitna  bad dressing sense hain neha says u r right.. ram says rehne doo priya.. u r just jealous. She says jealous an me never.. that too for such bad girl...he says ofcourse.. after all u cannot wear such hot dresses nor look like her... vikram think omg ram ye tum kya kar rahi hoo sherni ki mouth ke andar don't put ur hand u won't be spared... ram says deko hw hot she is and u and seeing from top to bottom says pheww ram: how cute trishla look in this short dress haina priya and sees her and says u cannot wear such dress for sure after all u r looking so fat

priya: oh really just check ur eye power motu chasmis kya kaha i am fat u r looking fat than usual u r right such short dresses look good only on such cheap girls and goes fuming
ram smiles tuje tease karna muje bahut hi achhe lagte hain

teri rootna mannana gusse mein lal hona...hamari  hotoon par muskurahat le ayehein.. ohhh

teri rootna mannna gusse mein lal hona ... hamari hoton par muskarat le ayein... ohh bade achhe lagte hain teri gussa teri lal lal chera... aur.. aur tummm

priya get angry and says oye motu I will show u in her mind why he is forgetting I can wear such dresses has he forgotten about the Switzerland trip... bhool gaya kyaa.. or may be... he is thinking I cant look good? .. in time ram smiles I know priya u can wear such dresses and u look too good in it.. isliye jaan bhujkar ched raha hoon taki jo muje Switzerland mein dekne mila wo yahan bhi mile varna.. I wouldn't  have provoked u.. if I say directly u wont isliye..

neha was busy by now as someone came to congrat her... her another friend.. vikram think ram to gaya and neha pulls him to attend the guest .

Priya was fuming.. Neha comes and tap her shoulder and ask kana kayi she says haan oh mein she says priya I know.. ye sab us trishla ki wajese horaha hain but don't show it.. men's are like that.. btw .. just show what u r... .. just rem u r priya.. priya ram kapoor wife of ram kapoor is ka pura faida uthasakti ho tum... fatty ne yahi kahan a u cannot wear such dresses just show him... yaar.. she says nahi neha I am not going to do such thing... she says common priya I know u will look soo good.. now chalo let us have food I am starving yaar.. she says chalo... ram was eating when he start to choke... when someone give him water he drink and thank and sees it was priya who says shayd someone must be rem u.. he says haan hosakta hain trishla must be rem me... and smiles winking to her.. she fumes thinking I will take of it mr ram kapoor...

It was almost like evening and they planned an eve party come reception in the beach area... and all the things were like beach theme.. and casual wear... not formals things.. after the lunch all return to room but raya were with nevik and conducted some games and teased them.. and raya wanted to gift them an spl honeymoon package to Switzerland shocking nevik... priya was happy of the gift as ram told he and priya together were gifting... she felt good when ram included her in the gift...  he had told her about it earlier also but never thought it is going to be like this... priya was also happy seeing vikram and ram bonding as ram made vikram feel soo comfortable not showed his attitude of being rich but was very coo l and down to earth person..  priya then ask ram about decorating the room he says I have arranged all in nearby room spl for honeymoon suite.. priya smiles... 

she says but I want to decorate with my hands.. he ask kyun taki hamari bhi suhaagraat hojay and giggles... priya get red and says aise kuch nahi bus.. and goes.. nevik happen to see it and ask kya chalraha hain.. ram says kuch nahi u people take rest we will be back and goes.. they giggles.. vikram says shaadi hamari hain but lagta hain inki romantic mania hain... and side hug neha who to laughs...

The even party begin at 6... and ram calls priya who says meri sar mein dard hain I will be late and send him of.. he was like omg and goes... he enter all alone and while walking... trishla meet him... and says hii mr kapoor how r u... he says I am good subh hi to we met... she says haan but u look soo hot in this jean and open shirt ... he says oh really... and thinks haila kitna besharam hain... in time nevik come and ram says excuse me.. and goes.. and hugs them and congrats them once again... they ask about priya.. priya kahan hain he says priya will be late she had got headache... they were like oh no... but ask is she is fine.. they says yes... 

the party was going on and trishla was follwoing ram and was trying to get close but he was avoiding but.. when he got call of priya asking where he was he smiles and says he is busy right now with trishla... and enjoying the party and cut the call smiling and sees.. and his mouth fall... An girl wearing flats yet doing ram walk towards him walk wearing an sexy outfit  making his jaws get dropped with floating hair which were falling side of her forehead and her twinkling eyes  he was totally mocked out..

if u think itna pakavo update also u still can comment saying it 😆 

once again happy new and meet u all with new update and new day and new update tooo🥳

Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yayyy me first🥳Thanks maate for lovely update...oye ye ram ji to kitne chalu nikale ...priya ko kitna tang kr rhe...hehehehe...bechari priya...bath robe k charkkr mein ram ji ka character dheela hai😆are aise dekhte rhe to neha vik ka shadi nhi ho paaega...Are ab ye trishala kaha se tapak padi😕ab kya hone wala hai...lagta dhamal hoga...continue soon !!!thanks for the pm🤗

" />http://www.desicomments.com/dc3/02/222470/2224701.jpg[/img]Edited by Mini1991 - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
frstly....a very happy new year...!!
🥳🥳

superb part...!!!
ram has bcm too naughty...!!!😆😆
character dheela...!! lol...!!!😆

trishla...!!! ye kha se aagyi??? ðŸ˜†
jo bhi acha hua ye aagyi...!!! wrna priya ko is avatar mein dekhne ka chnce nhi milta...!!😆😆

priya toh ready hgyi...ram babu ko aaawww...!! karane...!!!😉 ðŸ˜‰

contn soon...
thnx fr the pm...!!! ðŸ˜Š

Edited by chillpc - 10 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
love raya nok jhok!!!!
Thanks 4 pm
and continue soon
              &