Frequent Posters

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
-chrys- thumbnail
Copied Bobbies comment

Hi frdz I know u all want to know abt my meeting with dd...so lets start...when I reach on set she was busy in shoot whn she came she looked sooo tired...bt yes she was luking gorgeous in red sari...first I congratulated on her behalf of all fans n gv her mast wala orchids booke...thn we cut the cake ...she loved it she gv cake pieces sum to of her team members also...thn I gv her all fans gifts...she loved it n told me " yaar itne expensive gift mat bhej ne bol" I told her "main khuch nahi kar sakti unko dena hain to degehi"...she gv big wali smile. ..again she asked me kese manage karti hain yeh sab... (ab kya bolu dd k liye to khuch bhi kar sakte hain hum...hain na?) ...thn she said " say thanks to all of them they support me so much...luv u all"...one of her team members watching all this gifts n say her " drashti such main u have crazy fans yaar humare liye to koi nahi karta"...she was luking so tired n week so I told her bhoht week lag rahe ho...she said I want break yaar bt epi bank main nahi hain so chutti bhi nahi le sakti...I m feeling very bad for her she is nt well phir bhi shoot kar rahi thi only for us...thn I took leave cz uska lunch time tha to jyada time lena thik nahi laga...n gifts he itne sare the k usi main time chala gaya...she told me sorry baby I told u na jyada time nahi de paungi ( she told me before I met her tat I cant gv u lot time n I told her gv me 20mn) nxt time ache se milenge...thn final wala good bye kar k main aa gai...now my nxt visit most probably on diwali

-Dhani

harshdb thumbnail
hi anie and asha... ❤️🤗😃
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx asha 
hw ar u deepa
Edited by SidMkiDeewani - 10 years ago
-chrys- thumbnail
Loved drashti's post JDJ interview
harshdb thumbnail
i m good ani.. how are u 😃 howz life?? busy?? 
wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey dd'ans 

congrats for new AT
luv yu all 
harshdb thumbnail
asha.. kaha hai interview?? link pls 😳 
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
deepa been bzy cmin here n wrk  life is gud 
anyway guz i have to see u later love yu... 
harshdb thumbnail
ok bye anie... take care..

asha.. dd interview link pls 😳