Saraswatichandra Written Update-20th September 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Budhidhan asking Kumud to sign the papers and Kumud signs them. Pramad is shocked. He gets angry and looks at Kumud. Saras smiles. Budhidhan gives the papers to Kumud and says now you have to decide how to use your money. He says now you don't need to fear of anyone. Pramad says angrily that he understands now that this is the punishment that he shouted on her, so that he becomes a dog and follow Kumud.  He leaves in anger. Kumud tells Budhidhan what was the need for all this, I don't need money. Budhidhan says he did this for Pramad.

Everyone looks on. Budhidhan says we have to control him else he would go far from us. He hugs Kumud and asks her not to worry, as everything will be fine. Budhidhan and Saras leave. Pramad's mum says this is not right, this was Pramad's right and it is given to you now. She asks Kumud not to increase the distance between the father and son🥱 Kumud says Budhidhan did this for Pramad, as he said. Pramad's mum thinks Kumud is wrong and she did this. Kumud asks her not to lose her patience and support her.  Pramad's mum says no and leaves😡 (No wonder Pramad is like this! SD is totally crazy ðŸ¤¢) Kumud cries. 

Danny brings the medicines for Kumari.  Chandrika goes to bring food for him. Danny talks to Kumari and says you were making me go away and now I m in your room having food. He takes care of Kumari and says the fever is gone now. Kumari is sleeping while Danny looks on

Kalika goes after Pramad and asks him to stop. But Saras comes running and stops Kalika. She says why did you stop me. Saras taunts her and says this is your limit, don't go beyond this. Kalika taunts him by saying that it looks like he forgot that she has his secret, so she would do what she feels like. Saras says I don't have anything to lose, but you have many things to lose, if I tell everything in front of Pramad, you won't be able to do anything. Kalika calls him Saraswatichandra and smiles. She says this is your name, right? She leaves. Saras gets angry and thinks Kumud is suffering a lot because of him, but not now, he has to shut Kalika's mouth, if Kalika says anything, then Kumud will be in big problem. 

Pramad comes to his room. Kumud comes after him with the papers. Pramad looks at her angrily. He hurts her and says great, you won the big game, first about Kalika's marriage and now the money. Kumud says that it is not her fault, Budhidhan's decision is for him alone. Kumud sees the smiley on her hand and thinks about Saras. Pramad says ok he is my dad, but what about Kalika's marriage. Kumud steps far and says I told everyone about Kalika's marriage because a third person can't come in between the marriage,when Kalika would go, then he will understand this. Pramad says it looks like you are not afraid of me anymore. He says now you are being proud of this money. Kumud says I did not cheat you, I did this for our relation. Pramad gets angry and leaves. Kumud cries and says she wants to make their relation better.

Vidyachatur, Badimaa and Guniyal are shocked to see Danny with Kumari and shout at him. Badimaa asks Kumari whats going on. She scolds Kumari for forgetting who is Danny. Badimaa slaps Danny and says why did you come back in our lives. She tells him about Saras. Danny asks what. Badimaa says leave from here, and don't dare to come back. She warns him not to come near her house. Chandrika gives tea to Danny. Badimaa asks Chandrika why did you allow Danny to come inside the house. Chandrika says Danny saved Kumari's life. Everyone look at Kumari. 

Kalika calls Pramad and asks him to help her as she does not want to marry. Pramad says you said yes infront of everyone. Kalika says how would I tell everyone that I don't want to marry as I don't want to leave you. She starts crying and blames Kumud for everything. She asks him to do something. Pramad says what will you do staying with me, I m bankrupt now. Kalika says what will you do without me. Pramad smiles and says she is not necessary to him. Kalika says if not, then why was he against her marriage. She says you can't be without me, I m very much necessary for you. Just then Saras comes there and interrupts between them. 

Saras says you both are friends since childhood and it won't be easy to forget each other. Pramad asks what are you doing here. Saras takes water and drinks. He says I know Kalika, its tough for you, but this is better for you. He says one step wrong, and you can lose your assets. Saras says I think you should not take any risk. Pramad asks what assets. Saras says shall I tell Pramad about your savings and assets. Pramad says tell me. Saras says if you want to know about Kalika's savings, then I will tell you. Kalika signs no. Saras changes the topic and says Kalika got so much love from this family. Pramad asks Saras to leave and mind his own business. Saras smiles and looks at the lovers. Kalika says Naveen is warning me again and again, but he can't stop me, I will not go from this house and I won't marry whatever happens. 

Precap:
Kumud asks Kalika are you ready. Pramad looks on. Kumud says I m doing this for you. Kalika warns Kumud and says you will have to pay for this.
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow sweety
awesome WU
thank u soo much
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey abhi, thanks for the update dear...more drama in store for us on monday ðŸ¤”
Surish thumbnail
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much everyone!! ðŸ˜³