Bad Things Happen 2 Good Ppl?RD

paagalhoonmain thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

So just a small discussion!is it true that bad things happen to good ppl?

Resham Dankh......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mepuneet thumbnail
Well raghav sometimes in life....for your topic i would like yo say........we expect something else and we get something else....this is a part of life nothing else...
So, nothing serious in this...life is like a tennis match....some times luv all,,,,some times advantage and even sometimes duce....So, nothing hard in it....

MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm yaa in serial it happens always that good people suffers throughtout their life but in real life each and every person has to suffer everything which is in his destiny

kasak(devi)
indiaforums1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bad things happen to everyone. It's part of our lives. However, some people have to suffer more than other people. That's the randomness of life. You will be better off if you accept that fact rather than living in denial.
Britneyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah everytime i expect something something else happens
lol
drokpa thumbnail
yup really horrible things can and do happen to people irrespective of them being good or bad...it's just fate
tunna thumbnail
nice topic...
i wud say.. mostly good things happen to good ppl.. n bad things to bad..
but sometimes destiny plays a larger part in life than 1 can imagine.. then maybe its a prsn's destiny that makes life good or bad for him... regardless of the work he has done... its something unexplained maybe....
paagalhoonmain thumbnail

Originally posted by: mepuneet

Well raghav sometimes in life....for your topic i would like yo say........we expect something else and we get something else....this is a part of life nothing else...
So, nothing serious in this...life is like a tennis match....some times luv all,,,,some times advantage and even sometimes duce....So, nothing hard in it....

well if its a tennis match,or any other game probably then i consider tht hardwork plays part,it wud refer to wat u do in life,but if thts not happening,if all ur hardwork is in vein,then its not a game anymore,its life,very cruel.
paagalhoonmain thumbnail

Originally posted by: gthknm

hmmm yaa in serial it happens always that good people suffers throughtout their life but in real life each and every person has to suffer everything which is in his destiny

kasak(devi)

well in real life too,v c few very good ppl going thru indefinite bad periods,nd bad ppl with all the happiness.destiny is biased then i shud say
paagalhoonmain thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiaforums1234

Bad things happen to everyone. It's part of our lives. However, some people have to suffer more than other people. That's the randomness of life. You will be better off if you accept that fact rather than living in denial.

i cant deny,but doesnt tht mean tht life is biased.