Would you root for Sachin-Gauri,if PURU CHIBBER was playing Sachin???

Poll

Woold you ship Sachin-Gauri,if Puru Chibber played Sachin's role?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bonibright thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was reading lots of posts on the forum on Sachin-Gauri-Soham triangle and this thought just crossed my mind..
Would the Forumites have rooted for Sachin-Gauri jodi over Soham-Gauri,if a handsome actor like Puru Chhibber was still playing the role of Sachin?  πŸ˜³
Edited by bonibright - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No! I wouldn't!
I always found Sachin selfish!
Playing games to get his parents divorced, not helping his younger uneducated brother, scolding him, insulting him always is not kind of a guy, I would root for! 
I was kind of rooting for Soham-Gauri , but now even he has become too selfish!
It doesn't depend on looks but the nature! 
So rooting for none πŸ˜†
Edited by pikachu. - 10 years ago
bonibright thumbnail

Originally posted by: pikachu.

No! I wouldn't!

I always found Sachin selfish!
Playing games to get his parents divorced, not helping his younger uneducated brother, scolding him, insulting him always is not kind of a guy, I would root for!
I was kind of rooting for Soham-Gauri , but now even he has become too selfish!
It doesn't depend on looks but the nature!
So rooting for noneπŸ˜†

Well,I am not saying Sachin is flawless,but then no human being is flawless..But after seeing people defending Soham hitting Sachin with all kind of bizzare logics,let me play a devil's advocate here..πŸ˜‰..I'm not saying what Sachin did was right,but theb if Soham's actions are because of his upbringing,same goes with Sachin..Sachin didn't hate Soham from the begining,infact he was a loving brother to Soham in the begining,UNTIL Savita started poisoning his mind..So if we blame Archana-Manav-Varsha-Balan for Soham,we shouLd blame Savita for Sachin..Isn't it??Coming to Archana-Manav divorce,Sachin had his reasons there too.He had seen his mother Shravani suffer and hemight have thought if Manav-Archana divorce happens,then his mother will get her rights..So,as a son,we cant totally blame him..Saying this,I dont suppOrt whatever he did,but then it was the circumstances which forced him to do what he did..
bonibright thumbnail
^ ^ ADD : And atlast I think being selfish is a little better than being a kidnapper and a murderer..πŸ˜‰..
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! I am NOT rooting for Soham! LOL
I told you I am rooting for none! :D
bonibright thumbnail

Originally posted by: pikachu.

Hey! I am NOT rooting for Soham! LOL

I told you I am rooting for none! :D

LOL,even I'm NOT rooting for Sachin..No girl deserves a dysfunctional family like the ''Deshmukh''s..
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't like any of these characters.
Sachin: Manipulative.
Soham: Mentally unstable and erratic.
Gauri: Opinionated, irritating ansd nasal. She has a horrible voice, can't stand it!!!