Will RK get Jealous from Madhu's success??

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

New problems in RK-Madhu's life!

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon click here...]

Life is never easy for the much loved couple Madhu and RK in Colors' show Madhubala. Recently they overcame from the biggest trouble of their life Sultan and now another problem is waiting for them to barge in. An interesting twist in the tale is that the story is going back to its original track of rags to riches. The ordinary girl next door Madhu aka Drashti Dhami and her struggle to become an actress.

RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu's plan to catch Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) was successful and Sultan was shot with a bullet marking the end of him. Madhu and RK are dreaming afresh for starting a new life. Navneet Nishan a new character will enter the show wherein she would play games in lives of RK and Madhu. A producer from the past with whom RK had issues would also enter the scene and create problems for RK.

Because of pressure from film industry RK would launch Madhu as his heroine for his new movie. Madhu will resume her acting career and start afresh in the serial. RK will initially support her but the major problems will come up when she becomes a bigger star than her husband RK himself. Madhu will have to face his anger and frustration when she reaches her dream to become a starlet in front of his eyes. Though Madhu's love for RK will not change yet destiny will sow thorns in their relationship.

To add more spice in this upcoming track many new and old faces will join in the show soon. Actor Shishir Sharma has been roped in to play a director. He will direct Madhu in his movie, which will turn her fate around, and she will become an overnight sensation.

Rakhi Vijan, who was a part of the show during its initial days, will also make a comeback and will help Madhu take up acting. Manini Dey Mishra will also be seen as a big Reporter who will help Madhu. She will play a Bollywood reporter who will have all the new about the upcoming star Madhu and what's happening in her personal life.

Looks like the coming episodes of Madhubala will be a treat to watch as there will be lot of intense and dramatic situations which will enhance the love hate relationship of RK and Madhu. Their spicy chemistry will reveal many aspects of their characters when jealousy of RK will clash with Madhu's unconditional love.

Madhubala went on air May 2013, and the serial has managed to garner good TRPs ever since. Till now, a lot has changed in the serial. When the show started it was about Madhubala, a simple, mature and calm girl, who doesn't wish for stardom, but it is forced on to her. But, later Madhu gets married to RK, and enters his household with new challenges and wicked relatives to face.

What do you think of the new track in the serial? Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions about this show on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
I seriously don't get these articles 🥱 Anyone ever heard Shah Rukh Khan/Salman Khn were jealous of Madhuri Dixit/Kajol/Juhi Chawla ??
Why would a HERO get jealous of a HEROINE ? 😕 A hero can be jealous of another hero only , why heroine 😆 . To play a HERO we always need a BOY & to play a HEROINE we always need a girl . From where competetion btwn them comes ??
So I don't believe these articles & if these articles really come true...well...what to say ...clunk clunk & clunk 🥱

Anyway thanx for sharing 😊 I don't wanna see some ppls' jumping dancing wid weird posts like mirchi laga , kaanta laga ..pata nahi aur kya kya laga so better I leave 😆Edited by _Evil_Angel_ - 10 years ago
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks  for sharing 
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Baseless.!!
RishBala wouldnt have made a successful couple if unconditional love would have been from just one side.. 
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will RK get jealous or not ?
arre let dem 1st cast heroine...den start d movie...Y dey r talking all useless all crap...
neways jus njoy wat is shown nw on MB...i jus Loved yest epi...after many days...
JUS CHILL...
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
media n their crap articles 
fil is not even started n they r doing their bashing on rk idiots 
y on the earth will a male superstar gets jealous frm female 
n no female replaces male so how the hell will rk go down 
articles suck big time now 
all wat stupidity if cvs show something like this 
Belaku thumbnail
Cv's stupid thought if RK get jealous ON MADHU 😆
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Not stupid or unrealistic AT ALL!!

Jealousy of a wife's SUCCESS is pretty common and sometimes results in truly tragic results.

Psychologists have noted that the following circumstances and personality traits will highly increase the chances of a man being jealous of his wife's success.
- A husband previously successful...esp when wifey was a "nothing/nobody",
- a HUGE ego
- spoilt brat attitude and...
 - immaturity..
Fits a certain someone snug as a professionally tailored suit! Or a glove!😆

Looks like after the self lobotomy the CVs administered after buckling under pressure from neferious sources...from, and including rishbala wedding onwards, they are desperately trying to paddle outta the creek ...with their bare hands, having shot the paddle!😆

Buy hey! Who am I to know anything!😉 Here you go...news from round the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-207257/Doctor-jealous-wife-success.html

http://www.elle.com/life-love/sex-relationships/career-advice-sabotaging-husbands-2

Many husbands jealous of the success of their better halves

Last updated: Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:00 PM

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20130615169847

yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

I seriously don't get these articles 🥱 Anyone ever heard Shah Rukh Khan/Salman Khn were jealous of Madhuri Dixit/Kajol/Juhi Chawla ??
Why would a HERO get jealous of a HEROINE ? 😕 A hero can be jealous of another hero only , why heroine 😆 . To play a HERO we always need a BOY & to play a HEROINE we always need a girl . From where competetion btwn them comes ??
So I don't believe these articles & if these articles really come true...well...what to say ...clunk clunk & clunk 🥱

Anyway thanx for sharing 😊 I don't wanna see some ppls' jumping dancing wid weird posts like mirchi laga , kaanta laga ..pata nahi aur kya kya laga so better I leave 😆

Imagine if the movie is a hit and brings all producers at RK door step but to sign Madhu in their film and not RK, imagine all the reporters after Madhu and fans rushing to Madhu instead of RK for autograph I think that would hurt RK's ego, Ruining their blissful life. Hopefully this doesn't happen as its so cliche and Madhubala so far is known for being uniqueand unpredictable. while I am all in for the track , i am hoping for the best and scared for the worst.
CrazyCryztal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

Anyway thanx for sharing 😊 I don't wanna see some ppls' jumping dancing wid weird posts like mirchi laga , kaanta laga ..pata nahi aur kya kya laga so better I leave 😆

I totally agree with you.
I dont get this jealousy thing at all...
Moreover an actress can never be a bigger superstar than an actor in today's scenario...
Not impossible but highly improbable nd impractical for that matter...

but with cvs...u can also except creatures from mars coming up nd 'playing' with rk nd madhu 's life 😆