Saraswatichandra - Written Update - 18 Sept - Pyaar ki jeet

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›

And am really really sorry...am posting a really really short version of the update...without my usual bak bak..that is a bonus for youπŸ˜†

So we have DB talking and giving advice to Kumud and saying that she should have drawn her inspiration from her as she has had broken relationships but from her mother ...(you should have told her BEFORE not now..!!) She is saying that What if everybody knows about Saras' identity...and that everybody...aka busybody called Kalika hears and realizes that NAveen is Saras and runs to inform the PPP aka Piyakkad Pati Pramad!!!
When he finally finds him and is about to tell him..the lights go off ...she blabbers the whole truth and asks him why is he not answering back...suddenly someone lights the candle and Kalika realizes it is Saras (OMG! That was the scariest Saras that I have ever seen!! The menace in his eyees!! Run Kalika Run!!!) 
They argue and Saras says tells her the details of her account number which holds lots of money...and that money is given by Pramad..Kalika says that he cant do anything as she has his secret..Saras challenges her to spill the beans as he would have the coast clear for Kumud and his life together...Kalika says that but he cannot as he is dependent on this house...Saras says a big thenga as he can buy and sell 10 PPP s in one second...he has so much of money (Kalika must be thinking..chalo ab issey patao ab!!) Kalika tries to make a deal by remaining silent...sAras says no deal but he will do a favour on him for Kumud...

Meanwhile Kumud is praying in a temple after saying adieuto BM and family that for the first time she is not obeying BM because she thinks Saras is right !!!
Just then she gets a call...it is from her friend Priti!
She announces to the house that she has found a groom for Kalika and Pramad is all riled up..he protests...and Buddhidhan asks why is he protesting..(The only man who has intelligence enough to question this it seems...Saubhagya ofcourse must be  thinking that Pramad is protesting because he wants Kalika to complete her graduation🀒)
On thisside...Kumari is in high fever and nobody is there..only Chandrika (Dhinchak Dhinchak that means Danny baba will come to rescue😳)
Saras says that we should ask Kalika her choice...Kalika looks at Pramad...BD asks whether she has some problem with the marriage...Kalika says no...BD says it is decided then...PPP leaves in huff and puff...Murakh das tells Kalika to touch Kumud's feet as she has thought the better for Kalika...Kalika does so...
Saras and Kumud Smile😳

Precap: Saras precautioning Kumud on Pramad's anger...he says this is his first defeat...Kumud says OUR first victory!!!😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks very much for the wonderful update...yeah, yesterday's episode was awesome after a very long time...was happy to see kalika being shown what she is by Saras..ab sach mein gir gaye bhaav sone ki πŸ˜•
ShanUlas thumbnail
thank u for update

the episode was awesome full on trp and samud worthy :)
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You   πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Real  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU.

I'm sorry, i don't understand this part
  "Kalika tries to make a deal by remaining silent...sAras says no deal but he will do a favour on him for Kumud...

can anyone please elaborate 😊
hunnybunch thumbnail
A short comment from me as well πŸ˜†

Thank you a ton for the WU, I miss your jhakas comments , sorry for my bad Hindi πŸ˜†

A fantastic episode after a long time! I love the come back of Saraswatichandra 😳
I saw a ray of hope in Kumari-Danny love story too πŸ˜‰
I'm hoping Danny to come and help the feverish Kumari and chill her down πŸ˜‰
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Nice   πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Real  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update heheh PPP piyaakad pati pramad damn hilarious!!
i havent been able to see the serial much ! can some one tell wat happened to saras dad? n y danny not in dubai !