Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ganag is not going to kill anybody...She will just injure bala...You don't worry santhi...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
bhaiavi tumne typing kaha se sikhi...Abhi abhi to pyada hui thi tum!
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think she will handover mannu to dr.saab our hero will take care of mannu very nicely till she returns she may be back after 7 yrs and i am sure jaGan will get marry only after the sanchi's marriage with a perfect bhooth.πŸ˜†  Edited by vidya0000 - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shankythebest

bhaiavi tumne typing kaha se sikhi...Abhi abhi to pyada hui thi tum!

Aaj kal ke bachche bahot fast hai, Bhaisa! Paida hote hi laptop aur ipad experts ban jate hai πŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Whats going on!Ganga will kill bala!Why showing such extreme thing with ganga...
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

i think she will handover mannu to dr.saab our hero will take care of mannu very nicely till she returns she may be back after 7 yrs and i am sure jaGan will get marry only after the sanchi's marriage with a perfect bhooth.πŸ˜† 

But then this will alienate her further from Sumi and maybe also the Singhs and she'll never think of marrying Jagya without their approval .
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Whats going on!Ganga will kill bala!Why showing such extreme thing with ganga...

I'm not willing to believe anything before watching the episode. Different sites seems to be giving different news. I saw another online which says Ganga will get raped 😑🀒 and then another where she kills him. So not going to take any of this seriously without watching.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CVs are too πŸ€ͺ tey are giving more problems and problems only for our JaGan πŸ˜‘ I hate them a LOT!! Loosers😑 Rama also said them like that only...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
it's self defense... she cannot remain in jail...with her history Jagya can prove that Ganga went into self defense mode...this bas***d Bala doesn't know she was a child bride who was raped & treated like dirt...he messed with the wrong woman.

BTW, I dont believe any of these articles. They even got Bala's name wrong.That BolegaIndia website is citing Tellychakkar as their "source"...well TC didn't say anything abt her killing Bala.

Also this 7 years waiting is nonsense...all of JaGan's youth going to waste, what will they do? Show a leap? That's rubbish. I don't believe these foolish ideas.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zephyr29

But then this will alienate her further from Sumi and maybe also the Singhs and she'll never think of marrying Jagya without their approval .

7 years? where r u getting this news from? 7 years means another leap in BV...i dont think they can show so many leaps in a show like BV with all the drama that's going on right now...BV takes leaps but after a long time.

lets be sensible. And why cant JaGan marry before Sanchi? Who's Sanchi? Is she the main lead? F******** this B***** my JaGan will marry soon not after 7 years. 😑