Guys how about Mukti to be choreographer next season

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi, I don't know whether Mukti choreographed her routines or it was Altaf and Sheshank choreographing all the routines, but if they did it together, going by the face off dances and some of the main performances as well how about she comes back next year as a choreographer, I am sure many of the celebrity guys would love to have her as their choreographer as she was very good, give or take a couple of mistakes in the main performance routines but otherwise she was good and deserves a chance next year, but on the other side as a choreographer and not the celebrity. 
She's the only one who did Bharatanatyam that I liked and enjoyed the performance but there were a few other performances that were good. I'm posting links to some of her performances which I thought were great.

This is my favourite - 

Also to the judges she always wanted to answer about the concept, here she has a chance to do that to do the talking as it will be her as the choreographer, also if she didn't get her chance this year perhaps she will have another chance next year to win over more of the public to vote for her, but I know next year we have Sanaya Irani, but never mind perhaps she could still get to the final at least, depends if she gets someone with a bit of rhythm to create a dance movement to a beat of a song. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think any of the previous seasons contestants will come back in next season. There r lots of celebrities who want to be a part of JDJ. 
So it's not possible. I am happy she was at least in top5 unlike Sana who also deserved to be in top 5.
Edited by Angelicdiya - 10 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think lauren will be a good choice for choreographer next year
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nehakariba

i think lauren will be a good choice for choreographer next year

Yes she can also be a choreographer, but perhaps she is acting in films now, ABCD sequel etc...so won't want to do it, but perhaps Mukti who does so many different type of dance including classical indian dance would be a good choice also.