justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think even her tears were rigged when she started crying on stage after that one performance. Remember how she started crying like boohoo I am so tired and I can't manage and then she tells Salman that I can't do this anymore. I guess she wanted sympathy and she got it thru her votes. So basically despite being a winner she's a failure because she wanted to quit but Salman kept motivating her, if it wasn't for him, she would have been out due to lowest scores!!! I wish Mukti got Salman as her choreographer!! That would have been amazing to watch. Great lesson to your fans Drashti!!KUDOS!!  👏 And after Lauren stopped getting 30s she didn't quit, she didn't stop smiling! She was just happy all throughout because she loves dancing and didn't think of it as a task! Lauren got to second place purely based on her dance. She didn't win despite being the best dancer because Drashti has blind fans and they wanted her to win even though she can't dance. They just worship her blindly and it's sad. She tried her best to get votes!! She cried to get symphaty, she brought Sanaya Irani on the show twice to get her fans to vote also and she brought KSG so that's more votes from his fans. 

ps. All you blind fans know this, Truth hurts!! And if you can't handle it, don't comment!! Tata 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Was Lauren shooting for 12 hours for a daily soap and then rehearsing? No! Is Lauren a non-dancer? No! To Lauren, dancing is like breathing while to Drashti it a challenge. So off course Lauren's determination didn't waver! It would be a shame if Lauren did start crying and decide to quit with her being a professional dancer/choreographer and the winner of a dance show.

And it wasn't Drashti who brought KSG or SI. It was the channel! And its not her fault that she has famous friends. When they became friends with each other years ago, none of them would have even dreamed that they were going to be so popular in the future.
And no one stopped your Lauren from bringing famous friends as well (if she has some that is...) I heard THE Yuvraj Singh is her friend so why didn't she ask him? 

And about tears. Yes in between she didn't perform as well but  that was a bad phase that passed quickly. And she did return with a bang. Your tone implies that she started crying because she stopped getting 30s. But let me remind you after that particular bad phase, she mostly made 27's and didn't make a 30 until the finale. But still she kept going. So obviously the issue wasn't about her not getting 30s but the fact that in between her stamina and energy were starting to decline. But she did return with a bang. And that is what matters! If she was like pratyusha, she would have done a fake natak and withdrew from the show. But no. She still kept going. 

To me, the thing that matters the most is that she learned all her steps even after juggling between two shows and executed them wonderfully. That shows that she has incredible mental strength and determination.

P.S. On the very first day in the post "Is Sanaya better dancer than Drashti" or something, I was like I'm supporting Drashti, Lauren and Shaan. But thanks to DD bashers  I stopped supporting Lauren and Shaan in the end. And am glad I stopped. Because nothing makes this victory grander than the fact that this is a tight slap to all the bashers. 😃

Adios!

Enjoy crying about how unfair the season was bcz nothing can change the fact that DD did win and with the highest amount of votes in the history of Jhalak!!😃
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 10 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Your intention behind making the topic is clear enough, and that is to instigate the fans of Drashti and cause fights on the forum by making fun of them.

Refrain from doing so or else we would have to take a strict action against you. Also, u can utilize other threads which are discussing a similar issue.

Topic Closed.