pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kashish starts getting calls and gifts from a stalker. On one occasion, Sujal & Kashish are getting into a lift and Sujal gets left behind due to the crowd. The lights in the lift switch off and the stalker whispers in Kashish's ear that she belong to him. Kashish screams, but before anyone can reach there, the man runs away. This man seems to be around Kashish all the time. Even when Sujal holds Kashish's hand, she gets a call from the Stalker telling her not to hold his hand. In one such situation, Sujal is determined to know who is this stalker is. He starts to look for men who are on phone at the same time as the stalker calls them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsRajeev thumbnail
who is dat stalker is dat piyush
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

WHAT'S THAT PMAHESH???

WHO IS THAT STALKER??

vassundra thumbnail

maybe its rahul singhania..

just a guess! 😛

anyways im glad ekta is adding something like this to the storyline, it should make it more interesting

Edited by vassundra - 19 years ago
cute thumbnail

yes it must be rahul singhania

thanx for the post mahesh!!

sameer thumbnail

This is again something new, then where will the revenge go?, sujal and kashish love or trust, nothing is mentioned. i think once pmahesh mentioned that rishi will make vasu and archie believe that kashish is the one who killed piyush, i guess now nobody is able to predict as to wht correctly is going to happen

one more that akshat is step brother .. this one also

i mean now isnt it getting confusing

do suggest

bye

tofeees thumbnail
what the freaky hell is going on??? i just don't get it!!! if this is piyush then i'm going off SICK!!!!!
nandiinii thumbnail
thanks.....that was really cool.issi bahane kashish sujal ke saath zyaada rahegi!!!😉
5622530723 thumbnail

hi i am new to this group

well i think the stalker is kashish herself. she is just irritating sujal

👏you never know with ekta.

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the infor, pmahesh. I think that if Kashish has a stalker, it has to be Rishi. He is the only guy who hates her so much and perhaps, he just wants to scare her.