Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shamzygirl

I know right.. I just woke up and this is what I saw... If its true, I just hope and pray they will cast a good actor who can act...

You know , what i have read about tv shows so far ...it takes a while to conceptualise shows and till they begin shooting , casting can keep changing . 

So I will beleive it when it actually happens , it is just that I am very happy to hear this news today ðŸ˜ƒ

She is in demand and we will have her on our tv screen maybe 4-5 months from now.😊
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

FYI 

Pls wait for the actor's final Confirmation and one request pls Donot PM me ...I am in position to divulge details as of now ...

OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

FYI

Pls wait for the actor's final Confirmation and one request pls Donot PM me ...I am in position to divulge details as of now ...

Exactly...I won't believe till Sanaya herself confirms she is in it..
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm..good news but lets wait n watch...
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

FYI

Also another thing I learn about Indian TV is that words that comes out an actor mouth doesn't matter when it comes to there future project or rumors going around Chanchan confirmation came through promo not Sanaya mouth CC ending comes through articles not Sanaya mouth and I can go on..Edited by -Swetz- - 10 years ago
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Its good that she is so much in demand.
I just wish the best for her.

Will wait for an official statement from Sanaya regarding this.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hope this news is true 
Finger Cross 

waiting for official confirmation 
arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i wish its true..colors is a popular channel,she will get new viewers and not just her fans 😛
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lets wait for the official confirmation as from this article...

According to a source, the show is about a girl who believes in love and how her path crosses with a man, who doesn't believe in Love...

This seems to be very very similar with IPKKND...😆

I don't think this would be the concept of her so called new show even if she signed...

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

Also another thing I learn about Indian TV is that words that comes out an actor mouth doesn't matter when it comes to there future project or rumors going around Chanchan confirmation came through promo not Sanaya mouth CC ending comes through articles not Sanaya mouth and I can go on..

Then looks like we'll have to wait for the official promo to come out to believe in it.😊. After all that is the best official confirmation we can get from the actors. ..

Plus...starting or joining a show is in their hands...so we can get it from them...but they have no say in its shutting down...so how can they comment on it...
Edited by shish15 - 10 years ago