HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
this is the first time I've ever seen JDJ and after drashti won, ige seen a lot of posts about the show being rigged. since I haven't watche it before I can't say anything about that but I want to know what is JDJ really about? is it a dance show which judges who is the best dancer or who improved from the beginning to the end the most? I think this answer will be the key to knowing whether drashti really won fair and square or not

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-simi- thumbnail
agreed! i mean, is it a show about who is best? or who has a non-dancing background and does the best? or who improves a lot?
i think best dancer award should be given to LAUREN
best improvement should be given to SHAAN
and best non-dancing celebrity should be DRASHTI
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I always felt reality shows should be about who did the best all throughout the show!! But it always turns out the other way around!! It's disappointing but I guess not everything can be fair in life!! ðŸ˜Š

Shreya
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just adding on the points mentioned b/4 here, a celebrity's fanbase is a huge factor plus with the judge's scores! I won't comment on how the judges judge ofcourse, but honestly just keeping a neutral perspective here (even though I am a DD fan), I have no idea in general how do judges judge on Indian dance reality shows, and it is not just JDJ. There is Nach Baliye, DID that follow quite the same pattern, and the judges I feel are just there ofcourse promoting themselves there, than actually judging seriously!! Even most of the Indian Singing reality shows have really the crappiest and silliest judges I have ever seen!! I think the oldest Sa Re Ga Ma Pa's were really great! But, as time has passed, Indian reality shows are just there for showoff and promoting BW stars,, and movies! All every reality show cares about right now are TRP's and money making gimmicks! This season of JDJ was my first (watched only for DD), but this is definitely going to be my last! Indian Reality shows need some really honest and redefined structuring!

Originally posted by: -simi-

agreed! i mean, is it a show about who is best? or who has a non-dancing background and does the best? or who improves a lot?

i think best dancer award should be given to LAUREN
best improvement should be given to SHAAN
and best non-dancing celebrity should be DRASHTI

agreed I mean they're all really good according to a certain criteria but we don't even know what that it   -_-

Originally posted by: spate22

I always felt reality shows should be about who did the best all throughout the show!! But it always turns out the other way around!! It's disappointing but I guess not everything can be fair in life!!😊

Shreya

that's what I thought too but I dunno know...I mean then anyone could have won

Originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

Just adding on the points mentioned b/4 here, a celebrity's fanbase is a huge factor plus with the judge's scores! I won't comment on how the judges judge ofcourse, but honestly just keeping a neutral perspective here (even though I am a DD fan), I have no idea in general how do judges judge on Indian dance reality shows, and it is not just JDJ. There is Nach Baliye, DID that follow quite the same pattern, and the judges I feel are just there ofcourse promoting themselves there, than actually judging seriously!! Even most of the Indian Singing reality shows have really the crappiest and silliest judges I have ever seen!! I think the oldest Sa Re Ga Ma Pa's were really great! But, as time has passed, Indian reality shows are just there for showoff and promoting BW stars,, and movies! All every reality show cares about right now are TRP's and money making gimmicks! This season of JDJ was my first (watched only for DD), but this is definitely going to be my last! Indian Reality shows need some really honest and redefined structuring!

I agree with the fan base too being a factor. but the thing is sana and multiple also danced really well but they still got out probably because a lot of people didnt vote for them. on top of that drashti always had a really big fan base so if it was always based on that, then drashti was a sure winner
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

Well said!😊
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JDJ is meant to be about dance... 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

this is the first time I've ever seen JDJ and after drashti won, ige seen a lot of posts about the show being rigged. since I haven't watche it before I can't say anything about that but I want to know what is JDJ really about? is it a dance show which judges who is the best dancer or who improved from the beginning to the end the most? I think this answer will be the key to knowing whether drashti really won fair and square or not

It's about the journey of a non-dancer to become a dancer, that's what the BBC Strictly Come Dancing is about and BBC still producers Jhalak right, I've seen the BBC trademark after each episode and it was confirmed that's the concept of the show by Karan Johar to Siddharth Shukla on his day of elimination and similarly KJ told Shaan in the semi finals after his performance. Many now are wondering why the professionals like Lauren etc are taking part in the show as contestants if that is the concept of the show, why have they deviated from the concept to allow them to enter the competition and still be talking about the original concept in the show itself? I've discussed this with my friends and they think it's to get viewers that's why they have the professionals as contestants, but then I said why contestants why not just the choreographers do a couple routines every night at a high enough standard for the viewers at home to be wowed and enjoy the show, but that's the way they've chosen to showcase it but the concept from the BBC has not changed.