Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Akshita..

Hmm lets wait n watch...  I hope cv's show something good fr Vishakha..  Thats d main point for us :)

lets hope for good ðŸ˜Š
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

10 days Vishaka ko kamre mei band rakh ke to nahin dikha sakte na..i agree during Kunal-Bhakti marriage Vishaka will be kept under strong ties but uske liye to Vishaka ko baad mei bhi pakar sakte hain, aik baar to Vishaka Kunal se ya phir Rahul se zaroor mile gi before Kunal-Bhakti marriage...lets see whose the lucky one ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

now a days also --serial main bhakthi aur vishaka ko koi screen space mil hi nahin raha hai...today also both hardly seen...we see most of the time only--bhavani maa--gurudev--manjari aur suhasini...😆  
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

now a days also --serial main bhakthi aur vishaka ko koi screen space mil hi nahin raha hai...today also both hardly seen...we see most of the time only--bhavani maa--gurudev--manjari aur suhasini...😆  

both of them were shown for sometime, i don't think cv's will repeat the mistake of not showing Vishaka in the epi ðŸ˜†
jaisa tha theek tha i am happy aaj Bhakti ki family nahin dikhayi, they are the worst people in the show, atleast Devraj family members add some spice to the storyline ðŸ˜‰
rajh thumbnail

both of them were shown for sometime, i don't think cv's will repeat the mistake of not showing Vishaka in the epi ðŸ˜†
jaisa tha theek tha i am happy aaj Bhakti ki family nahin dikhayi, they are the worst people in the show, atleast Devraj family members add some spice to the storyline ðŸ˜‰

now you give me --bhakthi family members name also--actually except dadaji and mamaji i dont know there name..😆
dynamic_doll thumbnail

now you give me --bhakthi family members name also--actually except dadaji and mamaji i dont know there name..😆

i don't know her father's name
her mother name is Kaushalya
her brother name is Sachin
her Mamaji is Sudhakar
Mamaji's student name is Gargi ðŸ˜Š
rajh thumbnail

i don't know her father's name
her mother name is Kaushalya
her brother name is Sachin
her Mamaji is Sudhakar
Mamaji's student name is Gargi ðŸ˜Š

to see serial actually these names not needed...😆 but while doing WU --these names are must...otherwise it is difficult do WU..

thanks for info...
dynamic_doll thumbnail

to see serial actually these names not needed...😆 but while doing WU --these names are must...otherwise it is difficult do WU..

thanks for info...

yup if you know details its easy to write WU or any other post...lets see how much it helps me tomorrow ðŸ˜Š
i have planned to keep a notepad with me tomorrow while watching the epi on original telecast...breaks mei points bana lun gi about what is shown so that mujhe phir aik hi baar online dekhna pare ðŸ˜Š
rajh thumbnail

yup if you know details its easy to write WU or any other post...lets see how much it helps me tomorrow ðŸ˜Š
i have planned to keep a notepad with me tomorrow while watching the epi on original telecast...breaks mei points bana lun gi about what is shown so that mujhe phir aik hi baar online dekhna pare ðŸ˜Š

try to remember as much as possible--i made that only--actually notes ki koi zaroorat nahin hai..
i have not made any notes today...and doosari baar dekhana though sazaa hai--woh kabhi mut karna...😆
dynamic_doll thumbnail

try to remember as much as possible--i made that only--actually notes ki koi zaroorat nahin hai..
i have not made any notes today...and doosari baar dekhana though sazaa hai--woh kabhi mut karna...😆

in original telecast i watch all scenes...but when i re-watch i just watch Vishaka scenes
but ab WU dena hai so i'll watch all the scenes with full concentration both times ðŸ˜Š
rajh thumbnail

in original telecast i watch all scenes...but when i re-watch i just watch Vishaka scenes
but ab WU dena hai so i'll watch all the scenes with full concentration both times ðŸ˜Š

ok...

byee--now going to sleep...

good night...