JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Apara Mehta

Darshan Jariwala

Savita headed for splitsville?

Apara Mehta's husband Darshan Jariwala moves out of their house

Kunal M Shah

Apara Mehta aka Savita had an idyllic life in the Virani household. But her Utopia was restricted only to the small screen while she played the mother-in-law in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Thi. Off screen her life is in sharp contrast. Recently, her husband Darshan Jariwala moved out of their Santa Cruz house and shifted to Andheri. The air is rife with speculation on whether the couple is headed for a divorce or is this just a temporary situation.

A source close to Darshan informs, "Apara and Darshan have been living separately for over three years now. They got married at a very young age and few years down the line, they realised that it was a mistake. They were not even remotely compatible as a couple. They've had several tiffs and have been drifting apart with each passing day. Darshan loves his daughter Khushali and she's the only reason why both continued to be together. But now Darshan does not see any reason to stay in a loveless marriage. Both live their lives according to their will."

Darshan and Apara have been married for 25 years. When contacted Apara said, "Darshan is a fellow theatre actor, chartered accountant and has also been a stock broker at the National Stock Exchange. We got married when I was 18 and he was 21. We have different ideas and believe in different things. After the birth of our daughter, we have not worked together. But that's because we had decided that one of us would look after her. He needs his own space and time but whenever we need him, he is there. I have never spoken about my personal life and never will. I don't think even Darshan will like to speak about it."

Clearing the air about her marriage she says, "We might not be living under the same roof but we are married." Darshan Jariwala remained unavailable for comment as he's in the US.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiaforums1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.

Too bad for Apara. Hopefully, things will get better for her.
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing 😛

devi