Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you so much I love them 😳
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful updates Appy...especially loved all the B-day tags and the Deepika B-day bash tags.  The Madhubala ones are stunning too.  Actually what am I saying...everything you make is absolutely stunning πŸ˜Ž
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Appy di whenever u r open please take in a small request  😊

u made tags for BV awards but we missed 3 tags

1. Best VM Maker

2. Biggest Fan Of Balika Vadhu Show

3. Most Famous Member

Can u please please  make them (Whenever u have time n u r open)  in this same format 😳

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Everything is soo soo much Amazing Appy.. excellent.. cant even compare which one is the best.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘every tag is unique n soo creative..hats off to u.. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
just loved Deepz birthday tags.. and MB NT tags came out soo soo beautiful: amazing, soo vibrant, loved the soft colors and all the glittery stuffs making it look shiney and supperrr amazing... , NB tags: loved the blue silver combination and the ballet dancing pic.. suits it absolutely. but this has to be my fav.. best of the bestest...this is one of the most creative thing i have EVER seen.. you are totally amazing β­οΈ

pehlanasha. thumbnail
OMG, this tags are just beautiful!

For now i am just saw the recent update, and i love the creativity there, man! You make such a cute yet classy stuff.

My personal favorite from that update is Nautanki Times Of Madhuabala forum and the Kehta hai dil... jeele zara's Written updates one. Loved these two a lot. Even i like the DP once but the font you have used for Deepika Padukone, i have personally 'chattees ka aakra' with that font. πŸ˜†

Which font have you used for the little tag with the name 'Mariyam'?

-Marium-
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Now, you are need to teach me to do these kind of graphics or else i am filling a case against you to 'Lonavla Police'! πŸ˜†

Can you teach me a bit?
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blush.

Now, you are need to teach me to do these kind of graphics or else i am filling a case against you to 'Lonavla Police'! πŸ˜†

Can you teach me a bit?

Joining Marium in requesting!!! I swear to God, Apple is one of the best tag maker <3333
Koeli thumbnail
^ thanks lazy but i guess Shikha and Nabila are champions where tags are concerned.
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

^ thanks lazy but i guess Shikha and Nabila are champions where tags are concerned.

Yeppers...they are awesome!!! But you are superb too!!! πŸ˜† You 3 are surely in the Top 5 tag makers :D
yaqeen. thumbnail
I'm totally fidaa over this & NB Tags.