Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I have noticed another pattern in Jhalak. The choreographer who does the best, doesn't win but then wins in the season after.

Like Shampa deserves to win when she was with Sushant... Except she lost and came 2nd... The following season she won with Gurmeet undeservingly.

Same thing with Salman, he deserved to win with Isha but didn't and now he has also won undeservinglyg.

Pay carefull attention to who punit will be paired with next season because I'm sure that person is going to Win!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aha! So I am not the only one who noticed this pattern! :D I had predicted beforehand that Salman-Dhrashti would win. In fact, most of my predictions have come true.

Would just like to add something more to your observation though. The best choreographer from the previous season not only wins the next season, but also is made to win in a way that it does not come out as looking rigged but rather looks like an obvious victory, even if undeserving.

In other words, the choreographer is deliberately paired up with the most popular contestant (daily soap actor) next season, so that it can be justified that they won fair and square cos of public voting, even if they were not the best.

And thus, Shampa, who deserved to win with Sushant in Season 4, got Gurmeet in Season 5 and went on to win the show. Similarily Salman got Dhrashti in Season 6.

I really don't think these are co-incidences. There's a LOT of backhanded politics that goes on behind the screens of JDJ. I haven't voted for JDJ ever since Sushant-Shampa lost in JDJ 4- that was the most controversial season with the rigging out in open cos he was not only the best dancer on the show but ALSO the most popular contestant who never came into the danger zone (except once when he didn't perform). No excuses could be made about him losing suddenly to Chang in the last round.

This show is anything but a genuine competition. Just enjoy the performances.
Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago
-simi- thumbnail
Hopefully he wins next season :) 
Are you sure it was you and not someone else who noticed this pattern πŸ˜† Edited by Diva-In-Armor - 10 years ago
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
I had this very thought a few weeks back... πŸ˜† Colors is so very predictable... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also, I don't know if this pattern is noticed or not.. But the winning choreographer is never there in the immediate season that follows.

Toby won Season 1 with Mona. Not there in Season 2.
Deepak won Season 2 with Prachi. There in Season 3 (ONLY EXCEPTION)
Sonia won Season 3 with Baichung. Not there in Season 4
Marischa won Season 4 with Chang. Not there in Season 5
Shampa won Season 5 with Gurmeet. Not there in Season 6
Salman won Season 6 with Drashti. May not be there in Season 7 if this pattern continues.

Hence, the ONLY reason I have come to terms with Lauren and Punit not winning is that Punit will be there next season!!!!! That's the only thing that's managing to keep me from bursting. 
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, I dont want Punit to participate next year but going by his FB post, he probably will. πŸ˜† And if he does,then I hope he gets a partner who is not only popular but also helps him in winning the trophy deservingly and not just purely on fan followingπŸ‘πŸΌ
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's based on whom they are paired with. 
Plus I feel sorry for the gals whom are called - Lauren - Hazel and any other western name and come from a wastern country - bec they are surely not win anything in a Indian reality show. 

Katrina in a sense i'm proud of her - though many can't digest the fact that she's mixed race and has done well in Bollywood. I say good for her!
Because even if deserving many don't get a fair opportunity. 
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: XOXOgossipgirl

Also, I don't know if this pattern is noticed or not.. But the winning choreographer is never there in the immediate season that follows.

Toby won Season 1 with Mona. Not there in Season 2.
Deepak won Season 2 with Prachi. There in Season 3 (ONLY EXCEPTION)
Sonia won Season 3 with Baichung. Not there in Season 4
Marischa won Season 4 with Chang. Not there in Season 5
Shampa won Season 5 with Gurmeet. Not there in Season 6
Salman won Season 6 with Drashti. May not be there in Season 7 if this pattern continues.

Hence, the ONLY reason I have come to terms with Lauren and Punit not winning is that Punit will be there next season!!!!! That's the only thing that's managing to keep me from bursting. 

When the choreographer wins He or She actually get a year off of Jhalak. It's part of their contract
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Ounit cannot win coz he isnt as good as with Lauren I guess :/