SPOILER - Winner = Confirmed Scripted Show

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay I am not creating this thread to instigate any fans of Drashti or what not. But her winning the show clearly indicates that the channel Colors had already predetermined that they would make the face of Colors, Madhubala, win the show at any cost. I've been watching Jhalak since the start and although I give Drashti a lot of credit for showcasing an immense dance talent despite being a non dancer, she def did not deserve the winning title in my honest opinion. We all would say Lauren would have been the most deserving, but even she would not have been the right candidate to win as she already is a professional dancer and let's face it, an international celeb can't win in India. The kids are also at a professional level. So that leaves Shaan. Shaan has been the most consistent performer from the beginning. He def deserved to win. I'm immensely disappointed at the results, but at the same time I am not surprised. This show was rigged from the beginning. 
Well anyways congrats Drashti, Salman, and their fans. Enjoy the limelight for a few days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i m soo happy that i can ignore this...
DianaPrince thumbnail

Get ready to hear these words
-grapes are sour
-good for you hater

on topic i agree with you
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What about votes though? Was that all a big drama?its public who decides right?
I know they promoted her as MB , but didnt they stop when people started complaining?

I'm seriously asking you as I doubt it's totally rigged..I think public played the key role..
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

What about votes though? Was that all a big drama?its public who decides right?

I know they promoted her as MB , but didnt they stop when people started complaining?

I'm seriously asking you as I doubt it's totally rigged..I think public played the key role..

International public votes don't even count, and I know this for a FACT! The only true votes that count are votes that are done in India. And I know most of these reality shows are indeed scripted. I'm not stating an opinion but rather a fact. I know the dirty politics inside these reality shows.
BlackWitch thumbnail
Look, I love Drashti since Geet days but even I agree that this was a rigged result or else Drashti fans went mad voting for her. She didn't deserve to win. I feel the other three were better dancers and any of them could have been the winner and made me happy. This was very unfair. I feel the whole voting is unfair. The deserving and not the popular should win.
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

i m soo happy that i can ignore this...

but still can't stop myself from posting...😉
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As you have already mentioned its all your opinion and ur imaginations does not become thr FACT!! Better luck next year...
yeh toh hona hi tha
🤢 rigged show
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

International public votes don't even count, and I know this for a FACT! The only true votes that count are votes that are done in India. And I know most of these reality shows are indeed scripted. I'm not stating an opinion but rather a fact. I know the dirty politics inside these reality shows.

Okay you will be surprised but most of the international viewers sent money to their friends or relatives to vote for her..if the channel didnt get money, why would they care a s**t about anybody right? I'm more surprised that shaan got out so early, didnt his fans vote? Maybe if he was a bit younger then all the girls would vote.i don't know I seriously don't..but I won't lie to you..I'm very happy that Drashti won, that's why I was here in the first place..just to show my support ðŸ˜Š hugs to you before I go