Party thread for those who were right all along :D !!! - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
And the party poopers, please make yourself comfortable on the special seats we have arranged only for you all πŸ˜†

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: CestMoi

And the party poopers, please make yourself comfortable on the special seats we have arranged only for you all πŸ˜†

lmao lmao great πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CestMoi

<font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And the party poopers, please make yourself comfortable on the special seats we have arranged only for you all πŸ˜†

[IMG=http://stackofdimes.com/media/PartyPooper.jpg]" width="243" height="240[/IMG
m</font>

@

🀣 🀣 ...@cest πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A rocking but cool song for our this blockbuster party thread.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ[/YOUTUBE]
prityanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Remo & Karan(R&K): And... the winner of jhalak 6 is...is...is...

Me(self talking): enough of nautankis...just finish the formalities damn it...

R&K: Drashti Dhami & Salman...*Salman was calm & Drashti looked shocked of course pleasantly and celebration started* but before I could react...

My Mom: *screams* that's wrong...wrong...

Me: Oh plz!!! stop being like drama queen mom. You are giving tough competition to Madhubala right now. *see*...she is giving shocked emotion as if she didn't know that she will win when we all seedhe sadhe audience knew it before hand...woh bhi ghar baithke...& why are you screaming like u surprised/shocked whatever...I have told you the result even before this season start na...

Mom: *moved her chair with irritation and went to sleep*

After my reaction guess I am at right venue...

One more thing...I am actually surprised, How generous DD fans are?? They all know from bottom of their hearts that more than DD's ability, hard work and so many other things(read so called popularity and general audience's votes) it's their true hard work which paid off. It's totally fine to give your favorite all the credits whether they deserve or not so that they will not feel low after their rigged or not rigged win but you should acknowledge your hard work/effort  also fans or at least your fav should...hmmm not fair...it's your win guys all the virtual fans of DD because without you she would not have even there in final . So give some credits to yourself and spare general audiences views and votes because most of them don't want to take credit of what they have not done(vote for DD or may be even for any of the finalist)...

Originally posted by: love.abhay

abhi tk party challing??🀣im just happy i didn't waste my tym on such a rigged show..colors is d worst channel ever.!! n idk if d show was about dance or skin-show coz results se toh kuch aur hi lagta hai..🀣

abey tu idar? join d party πŸ₯³
..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_liza,  Sugarlicious,  Sara.Jayan,  MissCalamity,  Manwhole,  -Viewer-,  peace224,  tanya12,  lovepooOperaqueen,  Rushika,  LordTrolldemort,  -veronica-,  prityanka,  laanaa,  kriya_fan,  DV_LVR,  --VanityFair--,  janedoe2013,  ksgfannumber1,  LOVLIVLYF,  .Shona93,  ramjaane,  AidanQ,  No2Pencil,  -Birdie-,  Sakina_88,  saveeta24,  Phoenix.Xeelan,  -MariaMars-,  Naheeda,  ..Sana...,  maana,  vaani21Stunning_Sarun,  Shouting_Silver,  beforesunrise
 lovely_lady
Edited by ..Asya.. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Chiti.dsena

Agree.. and that's why the winner had a fake crush on him... once upon a time... πŸ˜†

o ya fake crush , did u guys notic these 2 (gruti) has many thing same ...dd fake crush remo , goo fake crush  on  madhuri ( same strategy  )  ,   his  winning was rigged , channel plotted it  , same wit dd  channel plotted her also  , she won bcs of her crazy fans , that untalented x winner also won bcs of crazy fans ...in  her case juges was happy except remo ,  same with gc , little diffrence in his case 3no juges was disappointed  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now i undertood y fans crazy for gruti , both r same , made for each other 
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shru77

DD deserved it... ! All her hard work paid offπŸ₯³

what hard work?? in d form of crying buckets of tears, in d form of making faces towards co-contestant, in d form of doing mediocore dances..ufff 🀣
..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

what hard work?? in d form of crying buckets of tears, in d form of making faces towards co-contestant, in d form of doing mediocore dances..ufff 🀣

πŸ‘