Aug 15th update: Aditya’s baby born dead

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Aug 15th

Episodes begins with Aditya writing the story about his family in the jail.

So its starts at the mandir

Divya (aditya's wife) was pregnant and the family was giving her ideas on how to tell aditya that he is going to be a father. They all had their own crazy theories but divya said I know how to give him the news coz its after 8 years prayers this is coming true

Aditya arrives at the mandir running up the stairs all anxious as to what happened. Divya told him that he was going to become a father he got shocked it looked like he was speechless and didn't know how to react he was so happy.

At the house

The whole family members are all thinking as what will it be boy or girl. Gaurav and his wife have a chain theory to find out if it's a boy or girl. Aditya makes fun of Gaurav.

Aditya and divya both dont want to know until the child is born.

At the office

Everyone is wishing Aditya and congratulating him with roses.

There is someone else who left a red rose then changed it to yellow with the tray of coffee

BREAK

At the office

The secretary brings the tray of coffee and gives him the rose and tells him that your news has brought great luck for our company. And tells him that as your child grows older our company will reach its heights. He says that you have dont a lot for all of us now I want to find you a boy. She refuses and says I don't know. He teaches her how to meet a boy but she refuses and walks away. He stops her and she says no sir I am not going to make coffee for anyone but you and he gets shocked she continues to say no sir I mean sir and he interrupts saying its ok I wanted to ask something else I like your perfume. She smiles and he continues what kind is it She gets shy and leaves. He turns and picks up her rose and she comes back and tells him his schedule the days she has kept and off for him and cancelled all his appointments for the bridal shower. (she has a thing for him!!)

At the house

They family are preparing for the bridal shower and they have there own comedy every character in this family is something. The family is worried that they didn't get the red carpet divya says its ok she will walk on the floor without that as soon she was about to put her foot down adtiya bring a small rug and puts it under her feet and says that you will not and walks with the rug as she walked.  Aditya really loves his wife.

They complete the ceremony gifts pooja and everything. Enjoy food. Aditya feeds divya and she tells him that the way you are taking care of him I will stay pregnant forever. The baby kicked divya and aditya share the news with everyone. And tells divya that my child will be a football player. They talk about the delivery date of the baby.

Hospital

On first of april she gets admitted in the hospital but aditya is sad and and tells her to wait a couple hours so its second of april and so its not a april fool baby but she says I cant and laughs he agrees. He tells her that I will wait outside take care kisses her forhead and lets her go.

BREAK

Hospital

They are all waiting outside and its had been already over two overs. They were thinking about the name of the child and they have their jokes about different names like tabla uajala etc… Aditya stood up and was eagerly waiting for the news. They try the chain theory to find out whether it's a boy or girl and they infer a boy and the doctor comes out and says she is right that you had a boy. Aditya gets excited but stops and says what do you mean had? He walks to the doctor and asks what do you mean and the doc replies that your child was born dead. The whole family was shocked.

ENDS….

PRECAP

Aditya is angry at the doc they are all heart broken and don't know how to tell divya. Edited by zuggy_ash - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabs786110 thumbnail
👏
thnx alot for the update
👏
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxxx a lot for the awesome update 😛

devi
thnk you for enjoying it 😉
indiaforums1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great job w/ the update.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. 👏 But was this the first episode? Can anyone tell me?
laverne thumbnail
👏 👏
👏
good job
thnx alot 4 s
i am glad you guys enjoyed it thank you for the appreciation 😉