||~Jar of Hearts~|| My Index (updtd 29/12/13)

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys! I decided to create an index for all my works, including my writings and photo edits. I thought it would be easier for you guys to find my works. I'll update this index whenever I write, or make something new. 

Ab agay!πŸ˜†

Hi, my name's Ramya. I live in India and I'm probably the craziest 13 year old fan of Qubool Hai. Currently, my works are dedicated only to the QH forum. I haven't wrote much so far, because I concentrate more on updating FFs and SSs. If you're someone new to my writings, let me warn you beforehand, I'm extremely lazy with updating. If you wanna take the risk and wait for five decades every time after I update, for another update, then you're more than welcome to try out my writings. I also do edits and posters on AsYa, but I can't assure you, that they're any good. I'm gonna try my hand on VMs, soon. Here are a few answers to the questions you might have wanted to ask me:

Who do you send PMs to, on new posts?
To everyone on my buddy list. Feel free to send me a buddy request, if you would like to receive PMs.

When do you usually update?
As I said, I'm very lazy, when it comes to updating. Right now I'm juggling between an FF and an SS, so that just made it all the more hectic.  When my SS ends, I'm gonna try my best to update every Friday. I might write an OS instead, but if I've got some time, I'll do the OS on another day in the week and update my FF as usual.

Are your stories the happy types, or the sad types? Or are they more dramatic?
Both! I like having a mixture of both the elements. I'm not that a big fan of high dramatics, but I do use it in my stories, its for you to decide if it did any good or not.

What software do you use for your edits? 
I first use Pizap to do any cropping. Sometimes, I use the site to add text too, but mostly, I do all that from the software on my phone. I use an app called PicsArt, for adding effects, masks and texts. Its an awesome and easy to use app, its totally free, too. Its rated the no. 1 app on Android for editing. I sometimes use an app called Easy Photo Editor, but I mostly stick to PicsArt.

Ownership tags?
The ownership tag I use is a blue skull, along with RACK creations, written next to it. Anyone who wats to use my edits, will have to ask me first, even if you are give me credit. I'll have a copyright symbol on it, so that explains everything. 

So that's pretty much the information I could think of. Feel free to ask me anything, if you've got any doubts. Ok, I'll stop rambling now, you're free to go forward and take a look at my idiocy(my worksπŸ˜†).

Key
Completed: ||
In completed: |
On hiatus: #
Discontinued: ^

Latest update: New OSs: It's Our Turn to Live & Kal Ho Naa Ho

The journey of this tale starts of with the Asad and Zoya's confrontation in Ajmer. Both the innocent hearts, fallen prey to Tanveer's trap, will they realize the facade that they'd been put through? Will love unite these broken souls again? Read to find out!

The biggest mistake Asad had ever done, was trusting Tanveer over his life, his Zoya. When the truth of Zoya's innocence hits him, he is shattered. The cold clutches of death, manages to separate them. A pain filled story of separation and yearning.

How many of you knew that holes in shirts can make odd couples go on a honeymoon and how many of you knew that a burn hole could also be a rat hole if Zoya wished? Don't believe me? Can't blame you, but your proof is in this fun filled story of Zoya's classic way of taking revenge and Asad's classic way of bursting her bubble. 

We only realize what someone means to us, when they're about to leave us, perhaps forever. When the time finally comes for Zoya to leave, what would Asad do? Would he stop her, or would he let the love of his life slip out of his hands? Read on to find out!

What could be worse than being married to the love of your life and yet, being restrained from showing your love to her? Tanveer. She was the reason, she lured Asad into her trap, ruining his and Zoya's lives. Will they be able to untangle, themselves? The answer lies in the story!

Tanveer played her game well, but maybe not well enough. She'd wrecked Zoya's life and snatched away everything, that she loved. She'd made Asad hate her, hate her so much, that she was ready to let go of out life. But what happens when the truth comes out? Read on to find out!

When Love Happens, Sparks Fly
What would it be like if Asad was dragged to an anniversary party of Zoya's friend, in New York and he totally doesn't wanna go? The evening unfolds, in its own pace, as it reveals the most embarrassing of situations that Asad and Zoya could be in. Oh and a little warning, if you're the kinda person who finches at the very sight of those die hard romantic girls, then I suggest you stay away. There's someone in there who could survive a whole life by saying, "Oh, that was so romantic!" Later, don't complain that I didn't warn you!

Due to the lack of attention from Asad, Zoya is made upset. She confronts Asad about the same but she is all the more irked, due to his irrelevant replies. When Asad realises his folly, what does he do? Of course, he would try and romance his lady love, in his own style. A fun filled rom com story of two love birds!

The dark past of Zoya, has made Asad push her out of his life. Zoya lives in the hope that someday Asad would accept her, yet she stays hidden from the eyes of the Khans. Several months pass and Asad grows more restless, craving for a glance of Zoya. His eyes play illusions with him, making him see Zoya everywhere. One day, destiny decides for the best that the two meet. Would Asad try to bring her back into his life, or would he further hurt Zoya distancing her not only from him, but also his heart? Would their tale become a love saga, or would it become a sad love story, which someone would one day narrate to children?

When people fall in love, they really do fall very hard, that is exactly what happened with Asad and Zoya. A journey of love and pain, ups and downs, fights and make ups. No matter what came in between their undying love for each other, brought them back together. A light hearted story of two entwined souls, with a touch of drama here and there. 

Edits 1  ||
Edits 2  ||

So yes, that's pretty much everything I've done so far. I hope you liked it and please, don't forget to leave your comments behind! Adios!

Ramya πŸ˜Š

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Ramya!! i lik ua writings πŸ˜›
wel looking 4ward 2 ua updates!!

Grt work!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
veenisha thumbnail
awesome work dear πŸ˜ƒ
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats so much on your index...
Please update 'fallen in the trap of love'Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u have a pizap app?? i want one too.. but couldnt find it on app store...!!

anyway.. nice index.. i am reading fallen in the trap of love.. i really like the concept of tied for eternity.. will read that tonite as well... :)

good work... :)
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congoo !!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Nice work
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats...
its superb...
bookmarked it edi...
Edited by jazsidhu - 10 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

u have a pizap app?? i want one too.. but couldnt find it on app store...!!

anyway.. nice index.. i am reading fallen in the trap of love.. i really like the concept of tied for eternity.. will read that tonite as well... :)

good work... :)

Oh, no actually, I didn't mean a pizap app. I only meant the site. But try PicsArt if ur looking fora phone app, its really really good, I made all my ff/ss/ts/os banners using that app.

Thank you! Plz do leave ur comment behind wen u read tied for eternity. Thanks again!
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on making an index
i love your work

Chipmunks. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats πŸ€—
Awesome works. Write more :)