Bade Achhe Lagte Hai: Priya planning to say good bye to viewers

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mumbai: Sony TV's popular show Bade Achhe Lagte Hai is soon going to unfold a surprise before its viewers. It is reported that Sakshi Tanwar, who plays the role of Priya, is likely to quit the show.

As per sources, "Priya, who after the 7 year leap, has slipped into comma is willing to leave the show."

After the leap, show features Priya in state of comma whereas her loving daughter Pihu has grown up to be a teenager.

In the show, Priya, who plays the wife of Ram Kapoor after the leap is been shown in the state of comma and it is reported that Sakshi is not pleased with her not so important in the show and that's why she is wiling to leave it.

Well, this news might sadden many viewers as the show's plot revolve around the two and Priya willing to exit the show is really heartbreaking as audience love to see Ram and Priya together.

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/bade-achhe-lagte-hai-priya-likely-to-quit-the-show/721950.html#.UjMt9korcwo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
again news of leaving

if she leaves no balh any more
Sakshiram thumbnail
Dont no whether ths news s true or not..but it s heartbreaking news...it cant be possible ..ekta never leave her favourite actress to walk out..but without sakshi evn cant peep into the show...sakshi is soul of the show..if ths nws become true thn balh surely over for usEdited by Sakshiram - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakshiram

Dont no whether ths news s true or not..but it s heartbreaking news...it cant be possible ..ekta never leave her favourite actress to walk out..but without sakshi evn cant peep into the show...sakshi is soul..if ths nws become true thn balh surely over for us

in time kggk was also it was told she left and new character came but it took and u turn when she re entered😊

and after every leap she started to become young😆 and ya raya ka imp hi sabkuch hain show ka isliye i hate leaps

because now they are planning to focus on other which is not done🤢🤢🤢
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If it is true, the show cannot survive even a month. All the viewers wants to see RaYa. Without Priya there would be 'Bade Kisko Achhe Lagte hain'??
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m sure its not true...ST herself said leap is beautifull nd keep watching..
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If it happens, viewers will surely slip into coma
-Varshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Godd these media people don't know what to write yaar! 
I'm so sick of it!! They always write crap!! I will only believe this article if SAKSHI HERSELF OR THE PRODUCTION HOUSE WILL CONFIRM THIS NEWS.. till then I'll enjoy BALH.. :)