SaraswatiChandra Written Update-12th September,2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with the same scene where Kumud is saying sorry to Buddhidhan, he tells her not to say sorry because it's solely her choice to do the fast, no one can force her to do it. Kumud replies that I know how much this fast means to Saubhagya Devi (I'm just gonna write SD from now onwards, her name is way too long like her ) and I was fasting only to please her but Kusum didn't know I was fasting and she was only trying to make me eat, now how should I make her understand all this. Budhidan jee leaves from there. Kusum says sorry to Kumud and tells her not to cry. Saras, Kusum and Kumud do some nodding thing with eachother (I didn't get it ). Saras vows to take revenge from Kailka.

Kumari and Chandrika enter the house. Scene shifts to Buddhidhan and Saras who are discussing some buisness talk, Saras leaves the room and is about to meet Kumari but then his file drops and while he's picking up his file Kumari walks away without meeting him.
Kumud meets her sister, she's worried about Saras and Kumari seeing eachother. They show their gifts to Kumud, meanwhile SD comes and she acts all "I-am-still-angry". Budidhan also joins them. Everyone meets eachother. SD makes an excuse to leave, Buddhidhan follows her. In their room, Budhidhan tells her the truth, SD is acting as if Kumud committed a huge crime. Buddhidhan gives her a piece of his mind and compares Pramad and Kumud. They go out to meet them properly but they've already left for their home, SD leaves after hearing this.

SD is telling everyone what teej means and why it's important, Kumud completes her story, indirectly telling her that she completed her fast. Kailka comes and tells them that she can't get Pramad on phone, SD gets worried and tells her to look for him. Kumud stops kalika because she wants to go and look for him. She takes permission from SD, she tells her to go but take Kalika with her. Kalika tries to stops her but Kumud is adamant. While looking for Pramad they stop infront of some shop, Kumud stops kalika for looking for him. Kumud enters the bar/club kind of place, Pramad comes and tells her to leave from here but Kumud stays. Pramad is getting angry but Kumud doesn't care. She tells she'll call the police if he won't come with her, and to prove that she calls the police station. Pramad cuts the call and leaves. Kalika is explaining her situation to Pramad, he's mad at her. She instigates him against Kumud that everyone knows you can't control your wife. Meanwhile Kumud joins them and they all leave.

Kusum and Saras are waiting for them, Kumud comes back. Kusum asks her to eat something but she refuses saying she'll eat in her room. She drinks water and leaves, Later Saras drinks from the same glass. Murakhdas comes and asks Saras to have dinner because he didn't eat since morning but he refuses as well. Kusum is watching all this from behind.

Kumud is taking her jewelry off in her room, Pramad comes in and startle her. He gives her kangan as a gift but they're not her size. He holds her hand and makes her wear it, she's begging him to stop because it's hurting her. But he makes her wear, in the end she gets bruises on her hand. Pramad then says, now let's make you wear the other kangan.

Precap: Murakhdas is telling Kalika that SD told him not to worry about Kalika's marriage just find a suitable boy for her and everything will be done. Kumud taunts her saying look at you, you're blushing after her about your wedding now you'll get married soon. Pramad is standing there listening to all this. Edited by -tehreem- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yipee me 1st. Thanks for detailed WU
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks tehreem for the WU.
Surish thumbnail
Pretty Thanks Graphic
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Twu.i just read few 123 lines of first para.seems show name must be sasural kumud ka ðŸ˜†
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update