Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - Written Update for 12th Sep. 2013

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - Written Update for 12th Septmber 2013

The episode starts over Yesterdays scene Manvi On Hospital Trolly and Nursing staff taking her in the ICU.. Jevika worried for her and says I will nothing let  anything  Bad with you.. jevika is crying.. Manvi is in ICU  Room..Jevika praying the god for Manvi wealth Just Viren comes and hugs her.. Viren consoles her and asks about Manvi..Jevika Tells him everything.. Jevika says I am going to her and you should go to Mr. Choudhary I was calling to everyone at Home.. Viren calls Virat and Tells him About Manvi's accident.. Virat gets shocked and replies that he will be coming in Chandigarh from next flight as I already reached Mumbai...Jevika asks Doctor About Manvi and she says that she will talk to manvi's  Doctor First and then should tells Something...she talks and looks Worried...Doctor says that Situation her accident Thanks god she is fine but she needs to be careful for her pregnancy. Jevika Shocked and thought  why did she  Hide too important things from me...Other side At Monty's Room Viren asks Doctor about his condition.. Doctor says he has Luckily miner accident so will be ok Soon..

Jevika Comes to manvi  and asks why did you hide that's Important  Pregnancy Issue.. Manvi says Don't worry for me Jevika crying  and says why did you do it..manvi says I can't See  to crying you.. Manvi says Sorry to Her .Jevika hugs Her.. Manvi asks Her about Monty and Jevika ignore and Tells Her to lay down on the Bad as Viren is there...Manvi says he saved me to Played His Lift and how you have not any feeling for him.. Don't worry about him he does Not have  much time .. Jevika Gets Shocked And asks Manvi about what did he told.. Manvi says He has a dangerous  illness and  His  One kidney failed  three years ago and now his other Kidney also Gets infected so  he breathing his last Time.. I didn't tell anyone at home...She asks her to forgive him ..Jevika Shocked and stunned..

Jevika goes to Monty's Room and asks him about his Illness.. Monty says Manvi would be Lying ..Jevika Still asks him to tell her Truth...Monty Bursts' and crying.. He says to her To  Forgive him.. Jevika also crying and Says don't tell me I already forgive you when you saved Manvi's Life  now you gets cleared all things..Monty Hugs Her.. (Emotional scene between Jevika and Monty uncle)

Virat comes to manvi And asks about her.. Virat hugs manvi.. Virat says I knew everything about you Accidents and Pregnancy.. Beejee with whole family also comes.. Manvi says I am Save because papa saved me its possible from the papa he has given me a new life but I can't Do anything for his Life.. Beejee gets shocked and asks what's Wrong with Monty..Manvi tells them everything..

Beige comes in Monty's Room and hugs him.. Monty says I had nothing did when I had my Life and Left My family now when I have my family I have no Life.. All of them being sad Just Doctor comes and says Don't to be worried Mr Chaudhery .Your Kidney Donner The request will be accepted and  we have a Kidner Doner  for you. All of them gets happy and many say  now  You will be staying with us always.. Manvi, Jevika and Monty hugs Beejee..happy Family scene.

Jevika tells Vanshika That she is going to Temple after his papa's successful operation.. Vanshika tell To take Viren along with her but Jevika says he has an important meeting so I am Going with Virat.. manvi comes and also asks to go with them.. Jevika stoped her And says you can't go with us with your Condition.. Manvi not agres and finally Jevika agree with letting her go..

Viren comes .. Vanshika asks him for Breakfast Vidhi also Insist him for breakfast.. When Vidhi about to go for His Breakfast gets Slip and falls from the stairs..all of them gets shocked and Viren Carried her to the Hospital... At Hospital Viren Calls Jevika and tell her to come fast to the Hospital..Jevika shocked and asks Why ? Other side Docter comes and asks Viren we have not much time and we can Save anyone either Mother or the Baby.. Viren shocked and Jevika Listen all the Conversation and gets stunned.. Manci asks Jevika what Happened.. Virat also Calls Viren.. Viren tells him everything...Jevika in tears says  Viren to save Vidhi.. Viren decided and says To doctor to save Vidhi.. Viren in much Pain other side Jevika also in deep Pain..

Vidhi tells Doctor to Save Baby.. Doctor says Viren tells to save Vidhi.. Vidhi replies to save Babu Otherwise she can't leave if she loses her baby...

When Viren talks With Virat Manvi getting trouble and her labor pain started.. Viren asks what Happened there.. jevika says Manvi feeling her labor pain too.. Virat thought When can he do.. He just saw a doctor and give the phone to her for help Them.. Jevika says we are at template and manvi feels her labor pain and she has Break her water break.. Doctor says to take child immediately other wise Manvi Should be getting In trouble.. Jevika says we are out of the city and there are no Any hospital what can we do.. Doctor says there is Only a way to save the child and Manvi if you have to deliver the child there.. No any other e option now.. all  of  Them shocked ...Manvi crying and says I have faith on you I can't lose my child

Precap

Virman and Virika Dancing on Patiyala Pag and dilli  Wali girl friend song

Ehmmbhi has not gone away from our lives. It  will remain a part of us for as long as we live.. I believe that each and every one of us that loved the show with our heart and soul realize that it ended with a bang! 😳The show gave us pleasant memories to cherish for a lifetime. The pain will remain for a while   but happiness at its being so successful will always overwhelm us and may even overpower the pain. That is My last update for this Show..  It's been a beautiful journey <3 Kabhi Alvida Na kahuna 😳.🤗That is all I have to say. *hugsss*🤗🤗

Ps:  apologies for any grammar/English related Mistek..😳

pl. Hit the Like button😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter😆

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank in advance and please take care of yourself! 🤗
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
was waiting for this..thanks Deepali <3
X_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank you...og  god, i'm gonna miss them...in fact we all gonna...
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update :) :D
Surish thumbnail
thank-you-desi-glitters-5
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deep! 🤗 Thank you for such a lovely update! 🤗 I will surely miss all the updates from you. ❤️ You are such an amazing update-er. I love you. ❤️

The episode was WOW! I just felt that it was super fast! The CVs should have cut the papa drama short and extended this. Oh well.:// Thanks for the update again, girl. ❤️ Will surely miss your update! 😭 Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. ❤️
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
Thanks Deepali! 🤗
And now it finally seems like its all gonna be over... 😒
Will Miss It! ❤️
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Deeps . great update !! 
last epi in few more hours !!