Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved him after watching him on tmls after that I checked out his interviews to my disappointment they weren't many i am glad that he is bak on tv I am so excited for this show
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
There are actors and then there is Viraf...a rare breed of actors who has essayed role from the most famous Aditya Raj merchant...playing the male lead from 20 to 70...not everyone call pull off such a role.

Havent seen Mahi Way...but for some episodes and he shone there as well...the most cool boss of Mahi...

He is also one of those rare personalities in the industry who is blessed with not just hot looks, that baritone voice but most importantly grey cells as well. This lethal combination puts him in a class apart from the rest of the good looking blokes out there.

Charming, witty, intelligent, sharp...he can never go wrong in the media...most of the times the jurnos are left tongue-tied and lost for words...and fumble... That is what makes him all the more attractive..

Wrote this on another post...reposting it here as well...
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
He is just awesome! ❀️ I've been his pagal pankha since Mahi way days! My first ever fictional character crush - Shiv Desraj!  Then Kismat happened & he gave another outstanding performance as Aditya Raj  Merchant (ARM)! Not everyone can do what he did as ARM! *Respect* 
He is a complete package as someone here mentioned! Above all, a very nice human being as well.. Love him <3

His official FB page link if any one wants to know him more, he keeps updating on regular basis.. πŸ˜ƒ

For those who haven't seen this ad - ☺️

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aditya Raj Merchant said I am the best in his letter to Kabir.
I believe Viraf is best among current lot. 
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Indeed!
Feel so happy whenever i see a Kismat fan πŸ€—   Wat a show it was! Damn, why can't YRF come back wid such shows!
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he's really good looking πŸ˜Š
NoThanks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

^^ Indeed!

Feel so happy whenever i see a Kismat fan πŸ€—   Wat a show it was! Damn, why can't YRF come back wid such shows!

Its been sooo long Charu.
Hugs
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

People here talking bout Kismet? I thought I might as well show up then. πŸ˜†
NoThanks thumbnail
^^ were you on that forum?
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvdekha.

^^ were you on that forum?

Nah, I was a small kid back then when it used to air. πŸ˜† But I watched it last year. πŸ˜³