Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

i'm really excited to see him in the upcoming episodes😊

me too me too! How much longer are we gonna get only 1 minute appearences? I m desperately waiting for his past life to unfold..i love the concept of this show!
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jugliji

My friend Swati is a big fan and I trust her taste in men as we are fans of Avinesh Rekhi.!!

Awww - Dolly 🤗 - Thanks! I hope you will not regret trusting me - I know you will not - Viraf i just that awesome!!

I know they are not giving him too much screentime right now but I'm guessing that's basically to maintain the mystery element and unfold things slowly at their own pace. 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he jst came for few min..but i was really impressed by his performance..his anger was very much visibkle on his face,...and the way he was cutting the log and hurt his finger..best was the way he came and took the hammer..
👏 waiting fort tara and mritunjay track now...
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
There are actors and then there is Viraf...a rare breed of actors who has essayed role from the most famous Aditya Raj merchant...playing the male lead from 20 to 70...not everyone call pull off such a role.

Havent seen Mahi Way...but for some episodes and he shone there as well...the most cool boss of Mahi...

He is also one of those rare personalities in the industry who is blessed with not just hot looks, that baritone voice but most importantly grey cells as well. This lethal combination puts him in a class apart from the rest of the good looking blokes out there.

Charming, witty, intelligent, sharp...he can never go wrong in the media...most of the times the jurnos are left tongue-tied and lost for words...and fumble... That is what makes him all the more attractive..

Dont know how to upload pics here.

Edited by ddFan2012 - 10 years ago