Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Atleast DM redeemed herself by telling R off...ofcourse R took it as a compliment😕 Morale-less Kaaki😆

he he he he he

grr creep jumping thinking she s in good buk f dm...

both kitchnen politics playing don goin to suffer...

wen raghu comes to knw the truth

with this full poojaa..raghu questioning back...

thn wt will happen wen raghu finds the truth
Nichuss thumbnail
i think this roadtrip is aaji idea which she told to mm...:P
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nichuss

but antu pointed f raghu nt trusting antu to say sorry

Ya but that was their internal fight..no namings and all...I was wondering if Antara objected on the influence of DM on RAghu...how he changes when near DM!!
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like A questioning R, shows growth in a relationship, she should not sit there and say its okay all the time
Nichuss thumbnail

Ya but that was their internal fight..no namings and all...I was wondering if Antara objected on the influence of DM on RAghu...how he changes when near DM!!

i think it takes time...
im scared of letter...aman gave to raghu
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

I like A questioning R, shows growth in a relationship, she should not sit there and say its okay all the time

I dont think A can ever be like that...If she does, then it is destroying her character!! She is the yedi who stood up against a wrong, and she has to be the one who brings Raghu out of the Wrong Shadow, aka DM!!! I liked how Raghu riled up when DM called her do take ki ladki! He does find it easy to forgive when he loves...he would have had the hide of anyone else who would have called Antara that!!!
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know whts wrong with me...mujhko aaj aur kal k episode m bilkul maza nhi aaya.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

yaaa catty

i too loved the way antu trying to make raghu understand...her pov
-Srushti- thumbnail
Nichu...It is going to take time..As I said before also, he has a big heart! He is not that touchy with people he loves and forgives easy!! But he still cant see how DM is affected by Antara's presence in his life?? I mean when yesterday he said "Samajh raha hoon" I thought he did understand what was wrong...I felt today's epi quite detached from yesterdays!
Nichuss thumbnail

Nichu...It is going to take time..As I said before also, he has a big heart! He is not that touchy with people he loves and forgives easy!! But he still cant see how DM is affected by Antara's presence in his life?? I mean when yesterday he said "Samajh raha hoon" I thought he did understand what was wrong...I felt today's epi quite detached from yesterdays!

sru...im agreeing with you...

todays epsd was detached frm strdays raghus promise...